Match Thread Sheffield United v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Even a RS loyalist like Beglin on the world comms can see the dumb decisions being made. Two minutes before half time and simple inswinger free kick to see if anyone can flick on or get a corner.

Instead they mess around with the taking, it eventually goes out for a throw in well away from the box and Sheffield score a minute later.

For the height in this team the wastefulness with set pieces generally is criminal.

That was mental. Free kick was in a great position and we passed it 10 yards inside, so we had no angle and just had to float one to the defender. What do they do in training all week?

Garner and patterson on the right are playing like 2 very average right backs...there is nothing coming from that side...cant cross, can't do nothing...
Garner isn't a right winger, that is obvious to anyone with eyes. That we didn't get a eight-sided player despite selling Iwobi is mind boggling.

Can’t believe the decision making of Danjuma. Could have had 2 more goals.
Marking from midfield is non existent.
We get what we deserve as the defence has had no changes. It’s disgusting how this club is run.
I have to agree. If it carries on, I can't see Dyche being here too much longer. Not that I'm a fan of chopping and changing managers all the time, we simply cannot afford it. But we cannot afford to go down either

Our crosses have been too low 90% of time. Why can't they review in video replays to learn to keep them at right height and pace ???
I'm genuinely starting to believe Dyche is too arrogant to do video analysis.

Even defensive managers do a lot of shape work and work on ways to shut down the opposition. We play the same way every week and there is no shape and zero patterns of play.

He is stealing a living.

Status
Not open for further replies.