Match Thread Sheffield United v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any bars in NYC close to Time Square showing this? I was told the Turnmill is an Everton bar that will have it on but on their website it says they don't open until noon?

Any help in next half an hour before I sleep would be great
Turnmill tweeted yesterday that they’re open for it so I’d bet they will be there despite the website

They've just lost to Lincoln in the cup and barely created anything.

If they bring their Man. City level it will be tough of course but different game and they'll need to be far more expansive so there will be counter chances so think this is where Danjuma needs to step up and be a matchwinner, he's had enough minutes now to get up to speed.

Archer and Hamer are decent signings but really insurances if they go back down as both proven top 6 championship players. Beyond that Tom Davies is their most proven premier league signing....

I pretty much write every away off nowadays in terms of winning but got a feeling tomorrow will be a very ugly but ultimately deserved 2-1 win. Feels like a game Doucoure will shin one in off a set piece and Beto to continue the hype with a bullet header. Tony Currie with late consolation for them.
What a player Tony Currie was. My god how much would he be worth nowadays?

It'll be interesting to see how Beto does in the premier league. We need a strong defensive performance today to stand any chance of winning.

He doesn't require surgery, so it'll depend on if it's healed sufficiently for him to be safe. There is really no need for us to risk him back if we can wait a bit.

Yet, with Maupay gone that means we just have Dobbin on the bench, which isn't ideal.
Chermiti will be on the bench, and would be ahead of him to get on the pitch at CF

Status
Not open for further replies.