Arsenal (H)
Watford (A)
Fulham (H)
Liverpool (A)

Leicester: Pts:48 GD+1
Arsenal (H)
Man City (A)
Chelsea (H)

Looking at that I think minimum for us to get 7th we need to be beating Palace and Burnley then hope Wolves and Watford dont secure more than 6 points. Does look loike advantage Watford with 3 home games left. Knowing us we will beat Palace and Spurs away whilst losing to Burnley at home (I`d take that TBF).....

7th place :
a) justifies a bigger squad, ie. we might have a transfer window despite not being able to shift some deadwood.
b) Gives us some more clout when persuading decent players to join, ie. as well as decent wages, we can offer European footie.

Seventh place is still Watford's, and then Wolves, to lose. All we can do is try and win our last three games and give ourselves our best chance at it.

Given the love-in that Sky have had over Wolves (crowning them as the new best team outside the top 6) based on half a season, I would love to just finish above them.

If they finished bottom of this little second tier we're in now then I'd be made up. One swallow doesn't make a summer. Burnley and Southampton have finished 7th but only Everton have done it consistently and competed in Europe outside of the top 6 clubs.

It's nice that we have a position to defend going into the last few games. It hasn't looked possible all season. So I'm going the savour every game now and hopefully we can go into the summer with positive vibes.

Come end of season, if we are in 7th place, then we would be in Europe...

- If any of the English teams lose the CL but win the title
AND
- If any of the English teams win EL and have finished top-4 already

Right?!?

7th is great, and I still hold on to this:
4th most successful club in England (lol)
Only one of 6 clubs to stay in the Premier League since the start!

Not bad guys

Everton: Pts:49 GD:+6
Palace (A)
Burnley (H)
Spurs (A)

Watford: Pts:49 GD0
Southampton (H)
Wolves (H)
Chelsea (A)
West Ham (H)

Wolves: Pts:48 GD-1
Arsenal (H)
Watford (A)
Fulham (H)
Liverpool (A)

Leicester: Pts:48 GD+1
Arsenal (H)
Man City (A)
Chelsea (H)

My optimistic outlook :
We need 7 points from this
I think Watford will get 7 points as well! Southampton W Wolves D Chelsea L West Ham W
Wolves will get 8 points from 12
Leicester will get, I hope 0 points to take them out of the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.