Seventh Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
See what you are saying but who wouldn't wanna go say a inter Milan away or say a decent Spanish or German away were we take thousands there the days you remember or even the mad never heard of teams . I know there's a lot of extra games on top of domestic fixtures but imagine a semi final at goodison maybe am a dreamer but that what sways it for me
Yeah but reality is different, crap teams in crap grounds and grim home games followed by a Sunday kick off, no ta, rather have a league cup run.

Not worried about stretching our squad or whatever. This is just an example of a team that would comfortably get us through the qualifiers and that’s without any new signings

Attachments

• 045B1DA1-213C-40D0-A450-A522ADD2CE40.jpeg
    045B1DA1-213C-40D0-A450-A522ADD2CE40.jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 123

Yes agreed. 56 points gives us a chance. Not sure about 7th though. Want a good start in the Premier League next season and see where that takes us.
I would like much more than a good start next season. I think start of this campaign wasn't so bad but Silva lost it during the way until last 5-6 games...

All the talk about getting Europa would be made pointless if Watford win the FA Cup remember.

I would like much more than a good start next season. I think start of this campaign wasn't so bad but Silva lost it during the way until last 5-6 games...
Well yes....we'd all want a good season throughout. What I meant is, I want us to take our recent form (bar one or two surprising results) into the start of next season. Things looking promising....famous last words!

The struggles of playing in the Europa are well documented and it does have an effect on a sides season if the people in charge don't do the groundwork required. Fact is if we qualify we have the whole of the summer to get the required players in so we can properly rotate and keep everybody fresh.

It might start off a bit turd but as soon as the fat is trimmed the Europa league is boss, it's a top competition that I'd love to see us do well in and we are the exact sort of side that should be targeting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.