Seventh Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, again with the likes of LCFC and Wolves doing their best to help us out. Only 1 of our 3 competitors winning again. LCFC has got to be out of it now with their brutal last 3 games. Wolves also have Liverpool, Arsenal and Watford to finish with, so I think they are likely out of it. I think its Watfords spot to take, though they dont have the easiest of schedules either, with Wolves, West Ham and Chelsea.

Win all our remaining games and see where it leaves us eh?

Amen to that and hopefully Europe.

There's literally no point in us existing as a club if we aren't wanting to play European togger and if the Europa League is available we should go for it. We are miles and miles and miles and miles away from even challenging for a CL spot so I say get 7th and fluke a backdoor passage into the Europa.

There's literally no point in us existing as a club if we aren't wanting to play European togger and if the Europa League is available we should go for it. We are miles and miles and miles and miles away from even challenging for a CL spot so I say get 7th and fluke a backdoor passage into the Europa.
I agree but I do understand those who think it would torpedo our season next year.

I agree but I do understand those who think it would torpedo our season next year.

We've been crap for that many seasons Groucho whether we are in it or not I don't think makes a difference mate.

Even with Arsenal and Chelsea being in it, they are still miles ahead of everyone so even with a clear run at possibly 5th or 6th we've finished miles short.

When we aren't in it we don't challenge in the league and when we are in it we don't challenge in the league either so I see it as a chance to play abroad and give the fantastic away support we have a little holiday or somewhere new to go

Pretty much what i say all the time,whats the point of been in the league trying to get as high as pos if people are wanting us to avoid 7th in what could lead to a europa place,people go overboard thinking we would get top 4,even 5th,i thought 7th this season,with 6th at the very best,if they got into early rounds we just play a mix of all and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.