Semi Final Centre Halves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez has said he won't be fit medically...

however, we are treating his feelings and will see how his feelings get on between now and then.

Which means we might play a physically injured happy person.

Amazing.

Martinez's words, we are treating is feelings. FML

So basically...we have no idea if he's playing or not...thanks for clarifying that Bobby..phenomenal wording

Martinez has said he won't be fit medically...

however, we are treating his feelings and will see how his feelings get on between now and then.

Which means we might play a physically injured happy person.

Amazing.

Martinez's words, we are treating is feelings. FML

My biggest fear is half our team are going to be unfit but play. Absolutely inexcusable.

It will be half fit jagielka (as he will be in a good mood), stones, right back at left back and clearly wants to have a go at the manager baines.

with 3 potential injury risks to happen over 90 minutes there.

Did you just say Howard?

Yep, why not? The team is in disarray anyway so why not throw him back in?
It can't really get much worse than that derby defeat, which may still be playing on Robles' mind.
Someone fresh may be just what the defence needs for a one off game. And it's against his old club. Extra motivation to go out with a bang not a whimper.

It can't really get much worse than that derby defeat, which may still be playing on Robles' mind.
Someone fresh may be just what the defence needs for a one off game. And it's against his old club. Extra motivation to go out with a bang not a whimper.

haha

It will be half fit jagielka (as he will be in a good mood), stones, right back at left back and clearly wants to have a go at the manager baines.

with 3 potential injury risks to happen over 90 minutes there.

no matter how many times I read this I am no clearer as to who you think the back 4 will be

Good grief

13 days for a hamstring seems ridiculous but I'd be minded to take a risk on Jagielka in the hope he doesn't break down unless it's just stupid and he's miles off.

Otherwise it has to be Gareth Barry and Stones needs to find his bottle again and at least challenge aerially. If his arse ever goes like that again I will never forgive him.

If he can run, Jagielka has to start for me.

This is our entire season in 90 minutes. And even if it means he might aggravate the injury, he's our captain and it's his responsibility to get out there and drag this sorry mess through to the final. It could be his finest moment.

Connolly-Stones-Jagielka-Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.