Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where they went wrong here (well, one of the many ways) was charging an EXTRA fiver for the physical card, citing cost of production, mailing etc. Well, they had those costs previously didn't they, so a real price freeze should have made the digital version a fiver CHEAPER, not the other way round.

No way I was going to pay that extra fiver-by-stealth on principle! I've given them my season ticket money for almost forty years now, and it's expensive enough for the utter dross that gets served up to us. Line in the sand here. They should get it right, not say we should have paid for cards.

Yeah whats worries me is say you cant keep downloading it, or they say sorry that was allready downloaded once
I've downloaded mine three times now. I keep getting further emails asking me to download again. It's in Google Pay again but that's it now. That is until I wake up tomorrow and find the thing has expired again.

I've downloaded mine three times now. I keep getting further emails asking me to download again. It's in Google Pay again but that's it now. That is until I wake up tomorrow and find the thing has expired again.
Don't keep downloading it. If it's in, you should be fine. Check tomorrow morning and if it's expired (it hopefully shouldn't) then re-download it for the day.

Don't keep downloading it. If it's in, you should be fine. Check tomorrow morning and if it's expired (it hopefully shouldn't) then re-download it for the day.
I reinstalled it this morning after seeing it had expired. I also did it when I got the mail to download a couple of hours ago. I won't attempt it again unless the scenario of the expiry occurs. Once again, thanks for your help and guidance. I hope all this messing around is worth it.
Car fuelled up, 1984 replica shirt ironed, jeans and trainers laid out ready.

And phone of course!

I reinstalled it this morning after seeing it had expired. I also did it when I got the mail to download a couple of hours ago. I won't attempt it again unless the scenario of the expiry occurs. Once again, thanks for your help and guidance. I hope all this messing around is worth it.
Car fuelled up, 1984 replica shirt ironed, jeans and trainers laid out ready.

And phone of course!
If you're driving to the game, I'd take a phone charger too just in case to make sure it's fully charged. I'm not chancing anything at the moment!

Hopefully, it's all worth it and the crowd are back behind the blue boys and we win. I'm looking forward to relaxing, having a pint tomorrow and back to life.

They could have issed cards to all that last for 3 or 4 seasons ( if you paid)
Saved the planet and my headache.

Horror show at the ground as expected tickets are dropping in to expired passes on Google pay so they're not working on the gates! In true everton style!

Status
Not open for further replies.