Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that too, but I wondered if the Digi tickets have a time on for entry or something? Looks like they don't if they are just a picture of the cards?

I'm getting down handy anyway like so no Biggie to me.

Not like Everton to make a complete balls up of something is it?! Feel sorry for the Digi tickets posse and those still waiting for the plassy cards who've paid for them.
These are the fans who I feel worst for because they are receiving absolutely no clarification or support from the club regarding what to do.

It's nearly 4pm on the Thursday and unless the ticket has arrived it's likely not to come, but fans haven't been told to get a reprint unless they've asked.

At least the Digital Tickets are getting attention and the club are trying to rectify it. And you've paid an extra £5 to get less service too!

I paid the fiver for our cards and have luckily received them a while back, so none of this shambles for me, or so I thought.

The email I just got states I've been allocated a time for entry, but I'll be jiggered if I can find out where or what time that is anywhere?! I ain't got the digital ticket?

Anybody know where I need to look?

Kin shambles this.
Post a screenshot of your mail?

These are the fans who I feel worst for because they are receiving absolutely no clarification or support from the club regarding what to do.

It's nearly 4pm on the Thursday and unless the ticket has arrived it's likely not to come, but fans haven't been told to get a reprint unless they've asked.

At least the Digital Tickets are getting attention and the club are trying to rectify it. And you've paid an extra £5 to get less service too!

Exactly this.

You’re the only person who’s giving me actual guidance on this and for that I thank you.

The club have their fingers in their ears. All focused on digital cards whilst ignoring the amount of people who haven’t even had their actual cards.

I’ve tweeted, sent emails and nothing. I can’t stay on the phone for hours waiting when I’m working.

Just a tweet or an email from the club, or fan services telling us what we need to do.

That’s all. We’re all in limbo and they’re actively ignoring us who haven’t received our cards.

Exactly this.

You’re the only person who’s giving me actual guidance on this and for that I thank you.

The club have their fingers in their ears. All focused on digital cards whilst ignoring the amount of people who haven’t even had their actual cards.

I’ve tweeted, sent emails and nothing. I can’t stay on the phone for hours waiting when I’m working.
No need to thank me. I think it's farcical how the club are openly treating people in terms of lack of information or actual misinformation - this has occurred.

My advice would be to get to the box office tomorrow, if you can, and ask for a reprint when the digital ST information ports over to the box office.

You'll need your proof of purchase and a form of ID, which will mean all being well they'll give you a paper copy. A replacement (errr new) ST will be posted after.

Ultimately, it's blatant mismanagement to the point of negligence: not enough ST cards ordered; poor planning and implementation of digital tickets; no testing.

If there'd been a home friendly, this would have all been ironed out by now, but each failing has built on the other with terrible communication mixed in.

What I can say is that there are actual staff in the club who've not received their tickets, so don't think this is merely for fans. The incompetence runs much deeper.

No need to thank me. I think it's farcical how the club are openly treating people in terms of lack of information or actual misinformation - this has occurred.

My advice would be to get to the box office tomorrow, if you can, and ask for a reprint when the digital ST information ports over to the box office.

You'll need your proof of purchase and a form of ID, which will mean all being well they'll give you a paper copy. A replacement (errr new) ST will be posted after.

Ultimately, it's blatant mismanagement to the point of negligence: not enough ST cards ordered; poor planning and implementation of digital tickets; no testing.

If there'd been a home friendly, this would have all been ironed out by now, but each failing has built on the other with terrible communication mixed in.

What I can say is that there are actual staff in the club who've not received their tickets, so don't think this is merely for fans. The incompetence runs much deeper.
Looks like Brands has now been put in charge of ticketing.

That's me right now. Been told they've sent it out in the post, should have been delivered yesterday. They've either not sent it or sent it to the wrong address and i cant get through to the box office on the phone and stood outside goodison road box office for 45 minutes this afternoon with no service to anybody waiting in those 45 minutes

That's me right now. Been told they've sent it out in the post, should have been delivered yesterday. They've either not sent it or sent it to the wrong address and i cant get through to the box office on the phone and stood outside goodison road box office for 45 minutes this afternoon with no service to anybody waiting in those 45 minutes
All the research suggests that in such situation honesty is the best model. People want the truth and will assimilate it and will in the mainstay act appropriately.

"Look everyone, I'm sorry but it's a waste journey today as we can't print tickets. Please come back tomorrow." There'll be disgruntled people, but that's life.

Most people would go home and return tomorrow as asked, whereas the club are choosing to provide little to no information with the hope it'll all disappear.

I'd genuinely be surprised if it's been posted based on the lack of cards and inability to print. When it does eventually arrive, check the postage stamp.

The date the cards were sent will be interesting to see unless thousands of cards magically disappeared in the post and needed resending...

Not had an extra email so far regarding Android, just a generic one with match day information. Has anyone else had it?

Just received the updated Android email from the club. Still doesn't work. When I click on the link, it opens a browser tab which reads:
"This item cannot be saved on this device"

No idea why. I use Google Pay all the time, NFC is always on.

Status
Not open for further replies.