Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how I can change an adult season ticket to a senior season ticket online? It hasn't updated me mums age in the reserved tickets section
Well, I noticed that the boys ticket was still classed as a child.

They take September as the cut off date, so cos he was 18 before September it saved me 150 quid!!!!

Maybe thats the reason?

Anyone advise on the friends and family?, got my season ticket and my old fella has an OAP ticket next to me, when my dad can't make the game(he's 83 lol )I take a mate and upgrade the ticket on the day at the box office to an adult, just thinking as if we are allowed back in next season if this will be allowed to happen, or can you register your friends/mates under the season tickets?Cheers!!

Well, I noticed that the boys ticket was still classed as a child.

They take September as the cut off date, so cos he was 18 before September it saved me 150 quid!!!!

Maybe thats the reason?
Not sure, me mum was 65 before last season ended so surely entitled to a senior ticket next season

Not sure, me mum was 65 before last season ended so surely entitled to a senior ticket next season
Im not sure mate.

Looking at things it looks like they have made a mistake with regards the boys ticket, I suspect they have just copied things from last season?

Im not sure mate.

Looking at things it looks like they have made a mistake with regards the boys ticket, I suspect they have just copied things from last season?
My lad was 18 on 6 Sept and daughter was 22 in Jan, both are currently showing online in the lower age categories. Looks like they’ve just copied from last season as you say

My lad was 18 on 6 Sept and daughter was 22 in Jan, both are currently showing online in the lower age categories. Looks like they’ve just copied from last season as you say
Hmmm, I paid earlier, I hope theres no issues getting in the ground.........................

Bit of a techno phobe and would like to ask a couple of questions so attempting to renew by calling box office.
Been in a queue for over 20 mins, doesn’t mention where about in queue you are like.
Anyone else have issues getting through to box office?

Bit of a techno phobe and would like to ask a couple of questions so attempting to renew by calling box office.
Been in a queue for over 20 mins, doesn’t mention where about in queue you are like.
Anyone else have issues getting through to box office?
Took me 47 minutes to get through earlier on, I asked the lad about the wait and he said it was a mixture of it being the first week of season tickets being on sale and the fact a lot of box office staff left during lockdown and the club haven't replaced them. Everton that

Can't see the point in renewing as it's extremely unlikely there will be a full stadium of fans anytime in the foreseeable future, especially at our antiquated stadium.

Don't renew to the back queue when it does get back to normal. You could be waiting a while.

Took me 47 minutes to get through earlier on, I asked the lad about the wait and he said it was a mixture of it being the first week of season tickets being on sale and the fact a lot of box office staff left during lockdown and the club haven't replaced them. Everton that
Up to an hour now, wondering how long to give it ?
I’d drag Delph and sigurdson to work in there

Can't see the point in renewing as it's extremely unlikely there will be a full stadium of fans anytime in the foreseeable future, especially at our antiquated stadium.

We are maxed out on season tickets, have a ridiculously high renewal rate every year and loads of people on a waiting list.

I mentioned an earlier thread that I emailed them about renewals and they replied to say nothing was clear yet and they’d let me know by email. To be fair I think they’ve communicated well so far on last seasons tickets and think we’ll get to find out as soon as they know, so I’d hold on for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.