Season Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pay by direct debit so wouldn’t mind if they took part of the cost from next year - which I think I’ve already started paying for anyway.

Know they’ve announced that if you’re in a similar situation, you can pause your direct debit until this is all over which is nice

Failing the club doing anything, which I think they will, maybe the Prem can dig into their 1 billion quid rainy day fund and pay us all up

where have they announced thay you can pause your direct debit please?

where have they announced thay you can pause your direct debit please?

For Supporters currently paying by a Season Ticket Direct Debit via Premium Credit, the Club can also facilitate a payment holiday until the beginning of June. Deferred payments will be subsequently spread across the remaining months of the 20/21 Season Ticket Direct Debit period.

Everton will endeavour to contact all non-renewed Season Ticket Members to ensure they are aware of the revised 28 May deadline and discuss renewal options. Seasonal Hospitality members can contact their Account Managers or the Hospitality Department.

If you have any specific enquiries concerning your Season Ticket renewal, contact the Club’s Fan Centre on 0151 556 1878.

I pay by direct debit so wouldn’t mind if they took part of the cost from next year - which I think I’ve already started paying for anyway.

Know they’ve announced that if you’re in a similar situation, you can pause your direct debit until this is all over which is nice

Failing the club doing anything, which I think they will, maybe the Prem can dig into their 1 billion quid rainy day fund and pay us all up
Perhaps Richard Scudamore could help by giving back the cash ‘gifts’ each prem club gave him when he left?

Bit dismayed as I paid for next years ticket up front about two weeks before this all kicked off. £525 sitting in their account for a product I may not even get until god knows when.

Bit dismayed as I paid for next years ticket up front about two weeks before this all kicked off. £525 sitting in their account for a product I may not even get until god knows when.
Yes, I've paid too and only get to about 7/8 home games anyway, I give the others away to my brothers friend.
Anything else I'd be fuming, but this is Everton, still annoying mind you.

I could do with the money back tbh, I suppose they can afford it. All for charity and that but I could do with it now.
I don’t suppose we’d get the whole season back if they’ve failed to provide the complete product we agreed to pay for.

I'd quite happily lose out on my season ticket money for the remainder of the season if the club gets 19-20 voided. In fact it would be some of the best money I've ever spent!

If they had to refund the whole season then there's no way they'd vote to void it.

Almost £200 notes sat there atm in tickets for this season & I cant even think about renewing at the moment (financially).

I worked out a couple of years ago when they signed the latest tv deal approx how much it was to slash st prices by 50% & off the top of my head about 17mill, so they could easily afford to do that as a gesture tbh. that was a max figure btw based on % of adults, kids, oaps, 18-21's etc but based on the most expensive tickets in that age group.

Status
Not open for further replies.