Season Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, if the season is voided - surely we should get the whole cost of the season ticket back, as those games would never have been played?

So free ST next year? Who knows.

There is that aspect of it, but the money has already gone we just won't receive the product which from some of the games we've seen is a godsend.

Big salaries are just the way it is nowadays and I hope they make some type of donation to help their fellow players lower down the leagues.

My personal wish would be to donate the cash to a fund to help find local businesses/clubs to survive this time and keep people in jobs. No idea how this would work mind....

At the end of the day people will have their own opinion and personal circumstances.

They need to take a look at Naismith.

By the way, if the season is voided - surely we should get the whole cost of the season ticket back, as those games would never have been played?

So free ST next year? Who knows.
I've not got a ST so can't check but I'd be amazed if there isn't clause in the t&c's such as a force majeure clause or similar where if games aren't played for reasons out with club control that is just bad luck.

Not saying right or wrong, just assume that will be the case - be interesting if anyone has the t&C's?

Let’s see what happens,not really worried about the five games to be honest, but I wouldn’t mind a refund on some of the crap games I have seen.

I've not got a ST so can't check but I'd be amazed if there isn't clause in the t&c's such as a force majeure clause or similar where if games aren't played for reasons out with club control that is just bad luck.

Not saying right or wrong, just assume that will be the case - be interesting if anyone has the t&C's?

100% Everton will do the right thing and give us a refund.

Everton always do the right thing for Evertonians.

The multi millionaires can afford it.

There will be loads of Everton season ticket holders out of a job and broke, right now. That refund from the club might really help, at least for a few days/weeks.

I think the club should offer a refund for any unplayed home games, or games played behind closed doors, with the option of people saying " No thanks, give it to EITC and other charities instead"

I pay by direct debit so wouldn’t mind if they took part of the cost from next year - which I think I’ve already started paying for anyway.

Know they’ve announced that if you’re in a similar situation, you can pause your direct debit until this is all over which is nice

Failing the club doing anything, which I think they will, maybe the Prem can dig into their 1 billion quid rainy day fund and pay us all up

I would prefer the 150 quid rather than meaningless away credits I could never use.

Cos if they giving everybody away credits, the people with 20 will then have 25.
Yeah all that would happen is our credit number goes up but so will the criteria so it wont help.
I'd take free tickets to cup games but even that wont balance out.
Main thing is we cancel the season, do that first and then work out what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.