Season Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about a refund for this season in respect of those games played behind closed gates?

What is everyone's else's opinion on this?

Obviously there are going to be a few games people aren't getting to see or sell on StubHub to fund next season's purchase, do you want a refund?

Or do you think that we all have to take a hit and share the burden?

Obviously there are going to be a few games people aren't getting to see or sell on StubHub to fund next season's purchase, do you want a refund?

You can't ask fans to 'take a hit' financially and still pay Siggurdson and Bernard £120k a week really though, can you ?

You can't ask fans to 'take a hit' financially and still pay Siggurdson and Bernard £120k a week really though, can you ?

There is that aspect of it, but the money has already gone we just won't receive the product which from some of the games we've seen is a godsend.

Big salaries are just the way it is nowadays and I hope they make some type of donation to help their fellow players lower down the leagues.

My personal wish would be to donate the cash to a fund to help find local businesses/clubs to survive this time and keep people in jobs. No idea how this would work mind....

At the end of the day people will have their own opinion and personal circumstances.

Lets ask the players to take the hit and not the fans. That would make more sense.

The multi millionaires can afford it.

There will be loads of Everton season ticket holders out of a job and broke, right now. That refund from the club might really help, at least for a few days/weeks.
Agreed. Like I said everyone's personal circumstances are different and a one size fits all refund will likely be the answer.

Good luck to everyone going through this.

I suppose they could always give fans away credits for the home games they have to miss if the season gets voided?

Could be a good way to get some fans on the away day ladder

I would prefer the 150 quid rather than meaningless away credits I could never use.

Cos if they giving everybody away credits, the people with 20 will then have 25.

There may be plenty of season ticket holders of PL clubs aho do not renew for 20/21 because they have lost their jobs. Attendances may take a hit. I have to be gloomy now, but there is surely a strong chance that the virus risk is not "over" by August (who can define over?) and the government will issue risk guidance, warnings etc and many may choose not to go to the matches anyway. It may end up looking like womens' football with empty grounds.

Lets ask the players to take the hit and not the fans. That would make more sense.

have to say, it’s this for me. 100x over. These players regardless if they don’t get paid over the next 6 months will still be rich.

I reckon the fans are probably owed about £4m if the games aren’t played (based on adult ST in Gwladys St, not factoring Pensioner or Youth tickets).

the fans shouldn’t be shafted, it’s not the fans fault, not the clubs fault, but the club can afford to not be paid, whereas some of the fans will be laid off and £125 could go a longway.

Status
Not open for further replies.