Season tickets 24/25 prices

Even long holding sth are up in the air till we know what criteria they are going to use. I m hoping that those looking to get groups together would be based either on the longest sth having priority or more likely an aggregate of your group. However yday i was told that one of the groups talking to the club are saying it would be based on the person in your group with the lowest number of years as a sth! How that can be the case is beyond me. I have been a sth for 44 years. If some guy has been a sth for longer then he deserves priority over me. How long term holders can be penalised by wanting to sit by their grandson ( for example ) who only has say 10 years is in my view unfair. My opinion is that it should be based on an aggregate of your group. Am i being selfish. I d be interested in others views.

It's going to be so complicated and troublesome to sort this migration . And some people wanted it done mid-season :oops:

What's the difference between mid-season and at the start of a new season in terms of where you migrate to in the ground? In the end it has to get done in the exact same way. As long as they started working on it in good time the cut off date makes no difference.

Even long holding sth are up in the air till we know what criteria they are going to use. I m hoping that those looking to get groups together would be based either on the longest sth having priority or more likely an aggregate of your group. However yday i was told that one of the groups talking to the club are saying it would be based on the person in your group with the lowest number of years as a sth! How that can be the case is beyond me. I have been a sth for 44 years. If some guy has been a sth for longer then he deserves priority over me. How long term holders can be penalised by wanting to sit by their grandson ( for example ) who only has say 10 years is in my view unfair. My opinion is that it should be based on an aggregate of your group. Am i being selfish. I d be interested in others views.
You'll be fine, with only wanting 2 tickets together you will be pretty much be able to choose where you want to sit, 44 & 10 years will both be pretty high on continuous STs.

The people who will struggle will likely be any group wanting 5 or more seats together

Until you know your banding you have no idea how many are in front of you. The membership will be like a 'Bathtub' curve.
I reckon at priority 21 in that list you would have an excellent chance of a ST for BMD. I have heard up to an extra 10,000 ST's for BMD. By my reckoning if they go to max ST at BMD, they may get down to priority 25 to 30.
I hope you’re right, that would mean me and my lad will get one. Both 3 years members. I joined 2019 and he joined 2021

What's the difference between mid-season and at the start of a new season in terms of where you migrate to in the ground? In the end it has to get done in the exact same way. As long as they started working on it in good time the cut off date makes no difference.
No it doesn't make any difference as to where you sit. I was more thinking of the capability of Everton & Ticketmaster to get it sorted in time .

Just had an email off Everton asking me if I wanna add the Goodison Park Commemorative Pack to my season ticket balance.

No mate, I dont wanna pay 65 quid for a blue wallet, thanks for asking tho.

£75 after posting! Although I'm not a ST holder I've got one coming as I found someone like you who didn't want to take up the opportunity and they've ordered it on my behalf.

I can't say for sure how much they'll be worth in the next few years but it might make a smart investment. So worth having a think over.

£75 after posting! Although I'm not a ST holder I've got one coming as I found someone like you who didn't want to take up the opportunity and they've ordered it on my behalf.

I can't say for sure how much they'll be worth in the next few years but it might make a smart investment. So worth having a think over.
A few years ago I feel we would have got that for free is more my thinking.

But im just a tight arse and refuse to pay for anything I dont need to.

any ideas lads… i was guna use the direct debit for once… but its not letting me when i sign in?

looks like its outright then lol

Attachments

• IMG_3798.png
    IMG_3798.png
    199.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3799.png
    IMG_3799.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 2
Renewed ours on Tuesday over the phone 1 hour 45 waited in quew only 12 in front of me.. bloody ell ..be prepared anyone renewing this way ffs get more staff