Season tickets 24/25 prices

has anyone renewed for next season using the auto renew ? I have had the email from the premium credit to say it’s being renewed, but on Everton eticketing site, my season ticket is showing still to be renewed ? Is anyone else’s the same ? Do I just leave it see what happens or should if ring the Everton box office and see what is happening ?
I spoke to the club earlier this week, they said they emailed early Feb and advised if you didn’t want to auto renew on credit then to advise them. I never received an email and am guessing neither did a lot of people, the lady on the phone made me feel like I was in the wrong. Typical crap organisation from the mighty Blues.

Same thing with me, have had confirmation of the credit renewal, but nothing from Everton.

Chased with them today and got this response, in case anyone’s in the same boat.

IMG_1089.jpeg

Same thing with me, have had confirmation of the credit renewal, but nothing from Everton.

Chased with them today and got this response, in case anyone’s in the same boat.

View attachment 248193
See and I have had the opposite, confirmed by Everton but nothing from the premium
Credit as we are on the auto renewal. So had to call them up and they took bank details over the phone, the woman said the has been a mess up with it all. But the first month won’t come out for 10 working days then week later get hit again, so 420 out in a week. The club are just a joke on many aspects.

Those on the waiting list should get a banding shortly...

In preparation for our move to Everton Stadium in 2025, the Club will be introducing a new banding system that will allow you to better understand your position on the Season Ticket waiting list.

Currently, you can see whether you are in Tier 1 or Tier 2, with an Official Membership required to be placed in Tier 1.

Following feedback and consultation with fan groups, the Club will offer visibility of new bands for fans in Tier 1 from May. These bands will be determined as follows:

• Supporters from 1-10,000 on the waiting list will be banded in increments of 500. I.e. The first band will be 1-500, the second band 501-1000, the third 1001-1500 and so on.
  • From 10,001+, the bands will become broader. For example, 10,001-12,000, 12,001-15,000*.
A supporter's position on the waiting list is determined by how many seasons they have held an Official Membership since the waiting list was introduced in 2018/19, and then by the date they joined the waiting list.

For example, if a supporter joined the waiting list on the day it opened and has held an Official Membership in each of the six seasons since (including the current 2023/24 campaign), they will be in the first band of the waiting list.

If a supporter joined the waiting list in the 2018/19 season but has not held an Official Membership in each of the seasons since, this will be reflected in their placing on the waiting list, positioning them below all supporters with a greater Membership history. The date they joined the waiting list will then determine their position against all other supporters with an equal Membership history.

The process for migrating existing Season Ticket Members to Everton Stadium for the 2025/26 season - and information on when 2025/26 Season Tickets will be made available to those on the waiting list - will be confirmed in the first half of the 2024/25 season. Both processes will be shaped by the Club's ongoing consultation with supporters, stakeholders and fan groups.

My email about the waiting list said I’d only been on it since 21. Same for my kids. Not a chance. It does say I’ve had 5 memberships since 2019. Which is right and is when I first put mine and my lad’s names down.

So someone could have been on waiting list for 5 years without a membership yet someone who's only been on waiting list 2 years but has memberships for 2 seasons is ahead on waiting list haha

Is that right?

So someone could have been on waiting list for 5 years without a membership yet someone who's only been on waiting list 2 years but has memberships for 2 seasons is ahead on waiting list haha

Is that right?

Sounds right.

But you'd argue, for me anyway, that if you're willing to pay to improve your chances you should be rewarded.

If you want a ST you'd pay the £30 for membership, as its the only way you're getting to a home game unless you know a ST Holder who cannot go.

Those on the waiting list should get a banding shortly...

In preparation for our move to Everton Stadium in 2025, the Club will be introducing a new banding system that will allow you to better understand your position on the Season Ticket waiting list.

Currently, you can see whether you are in Tier 1 or Tier 2, with an Official Membership required to be placed in Tier 1.

Following feedback and consultation with fan groups, the Club will offer visibility of new bands for fans in Tier 1 from May. These bands will be determined as follows:

• Supporters from 1-10,000 on the waiting list will be banded in increments of 500. I.e. The first band will be 1-500, the second band 501-1000, the third 1001-1500 and so on.
  • From 10,001+, the bands will become broader. For example, 10,001-12,000, 12,001-15,000*.
A supporter's position on the waiting list is determined by how many seasons they have held an Official Membership since the waiting list was introduced in 2018/19, and then by the date they joined the waiting list.

For example, if a supporter joined the waiting list on the day it opened and has held an Official Membership in each of the six seasons since (including the current 2023/24 campaign), they will be in the first band of the waiting list.

If a supporter joined the waiting list in the 2018/19 season but has not held an Official Membership in each of the seasons since, this will be reflected in their placing on the waiting list, positioning them below all supporters with a greater Membership history. The date they joined the waiting list will then determine their position against all other supporters with an equal Membership history.

The process for migrating existing Season Ticket Members to Everton Stadium for the 2025/26 season - and information on when 2025/26 Season Tickets will be made available to those on the waiting list - will be confirmed in the first half of the 2024/25 season. Both processes will be shaped by the Club's ongoing consultation with supporters, stakeholders and fan groups.
I feel like they have changed the goalposts last minute. It now much more heavily waited to how many years you have been a paid up member rather than how long you have been on the waitlist. Perhaps thats to stop people just joining up as a member for one season after being on the waitlist for 6 years. But to be fair thats the rules lots of folk were playing by.
I personally think they should not change the rules just prior to an important moment for a lots of people. Its full Everton this news.

Is that right?
Yes, total change of the rules that we have been playing by for the past 5 or so years. Is EFC the new PL...im actually quite cross about this email. Rules should have remained the same as they have been and they should just tell us our banding....

I presume people have to pay each year to be on the waiting list via an official membership?

Utter scumbag behaviour that.
You didnt have to....you joined the waitlist and would be Tier 2. Joining as a member upgraded you to Tier 1. Tier 1 was ordered by date of joining the waitlist.