Season tickets 24/25 prices

Yes, total change of the rules that we have been playing by for the past 5 or so years. Is EFC the new PL...im actually quite cross about this email. Rules should have remained the same as they have been and they should just tell us our banding....

Which bit do you think is fundamentally different from previous years and how it might effect you?

Those with a continual membership are first as you would expect, the only difference as I see it is if you joined the waiting list as a member in 2021, renewed in 2022 but then stopped instead of going to the tier 2 queue you would be treated as if you joined in 2023 albeit you would have an earlier entry on the waiting compared to those that had first joined in 2023.

Although I'm not sure if that depends on people having a current membership to be classed as tier 1 at that point they do this so then your previous membership history is counted.

Does make me wonder though, is this how they're going to stylise the order in which you Select your new seat?

If you've been a ST Holder for 20 years will you get priority over someone who's had one for 10 seasons etc?

Can't even begin to figure how they're going to organise that.

Does make me wonder though, is this how they're going to stylise the order in which you Select your new seat?

If you've been a ST Holder for 20 years will you get priority over someone who's had one for 10 seasons etc?

Can't even begin to figure how they're going to organise that.
Somebody posted it earlier.

Yes, its going to based on how long you have held your ST.

Which bit do you think is fundamentally different from previous years and how it might effect you?

Those with a continual membership are first as you would expect, the only difference as I see it is if you joined the waiting list as a member in 2021, renewed in 2022 but then stopped instead of going to the tier 2 queue you would be treated as if you joined in 2023 albeit you would have an earlier entry on the waiting compared to those that had first joined in 2023.

Although I'm not sure if that depends on people having a current membership to be classed as tier 1 at that point they do this so then your previous membership history is counted.
The bit that is fundamentaly different is how many years membership you had did not previously make any difference to your position in the waitlist. Years paid mbership is now the main component of how high you are in the waitlist and not DOJ. To be top of the list you need to have 6 years of paid membership and to have joined the waitlist 6 years ago. Previously if you joined the waitlist 6 years ago and were a member ONLY in the current season you would be top of the tier 1 list.
You can basically join the waitlist today and almost be at the top of it aslong as you have paid to be a member for the last 6 years.
So it affects me in the fact that people can join the waitlist fresh over the next few months and jump ahead of me in the Q if they have paid membership for more years than me which is not how it was ever described on the tin!

The bit that is fundamentaly different is how many years membership you had did not previously make any difference to your position in the waitlist. Years paid mbership is now the main component of how high you are in the waitlist and not DOJ. To be top of the list you need to have 6 years of paid membership and to have joined the waitlist 6 years ago. Previously if you joined the waitlist 6 years ago and were a member ONLY in the current season you would be top of the tier 1 list.
You can basically join the waitlist today and almost be at the top of it aslong as you have paid to be a member for the last 6 years.
So it affects me in the fact that people can join the waitlist fresh over the next few months and jump ahead of me in the Q if they have paid membership for more years than me which is not how it was ever described on the tin!

I see your point, however most people who took out a membership in the early days (when you could easily get tickets released on general sale) would have been to plonk themselves onto the tier 1 waiting list and therefore a vast percentage will be as it always should have been.

I doubt you would get many that had official memberships year on year and only now sign up to waiting list. Perhaps a few kids who got them as gifts and now at an age where they can put themselves forward? I can't see it having a huge effect tbh.

Most that had the full 6 years have already got a ticket being the first year the waiting list started, so the seasons since have been going to those people, bar some exceptions.

When did you put your name down and how many years have you got?

I see your point, however most people who took out a membership in the early days (when you could easily get tickets released on general sale) would have been to plonk themselves onto the tier 1 waiting list and therefore a vast percentage will be as it always should have been.

I doubt you would get many that had official memberships year on year and only now sign up to waiting list. Perhaps a few kids who got them as gifts and now at an age where they can put themselves forward? I can't see it having a huge effect tbh.

Most that had the full 6 years have already got a ticket being the first year the waiting list started, so the seasons since have been going to those people, bar some exceptions.

I got 3 years membership and put my name down in October 2020. I reckon when i joined the list there was around 20,000 on it. Looking at recent information i reckon only half of them were tier 1. Now i hear that the waitlist is 34,000 and around 16,000 are tier 1.
I was pretty confident as i have the benefit of only wanting a single seat i was going to get one for BMD. Now im not sure as all the extra 6,000 that have joined the tier 1 waitlist could jump above me if they happened to have 4 years membershipA even if the join the waitlist today. Anyway ill find out in May and can rant some more if i find out im well outside the top 10,000 on this new banding...

I also get your point and i agree. There wont be many with 4/5/6 years membership that havent been on the waitlist for 4/5/6 years and therefore are above me anyway.
I would be very suprised if there was any folk that had 6 years membership and joined waitlist in 2018 that are still waiting unless they are waiting for blocks of seats? I was hearing people had been on the waitlist for 4 years had been successful in previous seasons.
Will wait patiently to find out my banding in May.....

Those on the waiting list should get a banding shortly...

In preparation for our move to Everton Stadium in 2025, the Club will be introducing a new banding system that will allow you to better understand your position on the Season Ticket waiting list.

Currently, you can see whether you are in Tier 1 or Tier 2, with an Official Membership required to be placed in Tier 1.

Following feedback and consultation with fan groups, the Club will offer visibility of new bands for fans in Tier 1 from May. These bands will be determined as follows:

• Supporters from 1-10,000 on the waiting list will be banded in increments of 500. I.e. The first band will be 1-500, the second band 501-1000, the third 1001-1500 and so on.
  • From 10,001+, the bands will become broader. For example, 10,001-12,000, 12,001-15,000*.
A supporter's position on the waiting list is determined by how many seasons they have held an Official Membership since the waiting list was introduced in 2018/19, and then by the date they joined the waiting list.

For example, if a supporter joined the waiting list on the day it opened and has held an Official Membership in each of the six seasons since (including the current 2023/24 campaign), they will be in the first band of the waiting list.

If a supporter joined the waiting list in the 2018/19 season but has not held an Official Membership in each of the seasons since, this will be reflected in their placing on the waiting list, positioning them below all supporters with a greater Membership history. The date they joined the waiting list will then determine their position against all other supporters with an equal Membership history.

The process for migrating existing Season Ticket Members to Everton Stadium for the 2025/26 season - and information on when 2025/26 Season Tickets will be made available to those on the waiting list - will be confirmed in the first half of the 2024/25 season. Both processes will be shaped by the Club's ongoing consultation with supporters, stakeholders and fan groups.
I'm trying to show all of this in a simple table for my Supporter Club members. Reading all the above, am I correct in thinking that the priority will be as I've shown below? Cheers
ST Waiting List.png

So basically, if you've held an Official membership for 6 years, but only decided to join the Waiting List this season, you'll automatically jump up to one of the highest priority positions, for example, be above everyone who has had a Membership for only 5 years, even if they joined the Wait List in the 2018/2019 season?

I'm trying to show all of this in a simple table for my Supporter Club members. Reading all the above, am I correct in thinking that the priority will be as I've shown below? Cheers
View attachment 249584

So basically, if you've held an Official membership for 6 years, but only decided to join the Waiting List this season, you'll automatically jump up to one of the highest priority positions, for example, be above everyone who has had a Membership for only 5 years, even if they joined the Wait List in the 2018/2019 season?
Thats a pretty good table to explain the new rules and the order peopll on the waitlist will fall into. One comment, where i think it may be confusing is your priority list. The bandings that EFC will give us are in blocks of 500 (for the first 10,000 on tier 1 waitlist). So you may have 6 full seasons of menbership and been on the waitlist for 6 years but still be in the second band as there are 500 or more people with a DOJ ahead of you. Unlikely but possible.

Thats a pretty good table to explain the new rules and the order peopll on the waitlist will fall into. One comment, where i think it may be confusing is your priority list. The bandings that EFC will give us are in blocks of 500 (for the first 10,000 on tier 1 waitlist). So you may have 6 full seasons of menbership and been on the waitlist for 6 years but still be in the second band as there are 500 or more people with a DOJ ahead of you. Unlikely but possible.
Yeah that "Priority" column is just a general thing determined by Membership years and D.O.J.

Going on the above table I’m priority 21 for a basic ST, glad I got a couple in trinity at BMD as don’t reckon I would be getting look in otherwise
Until you know your banding you have no idea how many are in front of you. The membership will be like a 'Bathtub' curve.
I reckon at priority 21 in that list you would have an excellent chance of a ST for BMD. I have heard up to an extra 10,000 ST's for BMD. By my reckoning if they go to max ST at BMD, they may get down to priority 25 to 30.

View attachment 249584

Yes, looks like how I think it will work at least!

As mentioned before I can't see a scenario where you get hundreds of people who had multi year memberships only adding their names to waiting list in the last few years.

On your table (as far as I'm aware) most of the ST that have been given up and then offered over the past 6 years, should have been given to the top 7 priorities. Therefore you would think those should now be the least populated.