Season Tickets 22/23

Will you be renewing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not issues with the increase, works out over all the home games it's not even a bottle of lager per game.

Bingo.

Can’t get over Twitter laying into the board. Correct, they’re lacking loads, they are missing huge commercial opportunities, but season tickets for an established Premier League team valuing less than £30 a game is a great effort.

They could have went up by 30%, they chose 10%.

This was basically my experience too. Was on the waiting list for maybe 1 season then got season tickets for me and my dad in the top balcony absolutely no trouble. Our first season was Silva's first season btw. Maybe the waiting list is for prime lower gwladys seats?
Exactly the same happened to us. We had 4 memberships for 1 season, as that had become the only way to get tickets. Then had a phone call randomly asking whether we wanted season tickets, we got 4 innUpper Bullens, had them since Silva’s 2nd season

Bingo.

Can’t get over Twitter laying into the board. Correct, they’re lacking loads, they are missing huge commercial opportunities, but season tickets for an established Premier League team valuing less than £30 a game is a great effort.

It will be 30% by the time we play at BMD though. But agreed far better to do it incrementally than one big hit.

It will be 30% by the time we play at BMD though. But agreed far better to do it incrementally than one big hit.

I just had a quick look.

Norwich have released theirs. Their cheapest is more expensive than our second cheapest.
Brighton, offering £750 season tickets.
Wolves cheapest is £100 more than ours.
Leeds, Norwich confirmed 10% rises.

It’s hard, and I understand that, but it could be significantly worse, and for thag rewason I won’t be moaning.

When we get to BMD, I expect to be paying over £600, but I’m priming myself for that now.

Completely agree, stagger the increases. If it means I missed out on an away, then so be it.

Bingo.

And there's a more than reasonable chance of another hike this time next season, and the season after that so that by the time we get to BMD, the current ST prices will likely have increased by upwards of 40%.

And there's a more than reasonable chance of another hike this time next season, and the season after that so that by the time we get to BMD, the current ST prices will likely have increased by upwards of 40%.

Sorry, maybe I’m just totally missing the point in the uproar.

We’re still on par with the lower Premier League teams. There’s no indication that it’s going up yet following this, it’s all assumption (not saying it won’t happen).

The club commercially need to sort it, but when Wolves are offering substantially higher season tickets than us, I just can’t find a way to moan.

Obviously we’re all having a bad time this winter, but it’s been 7 years.

100% vault me next year though when they throw it up by 40% and I’m equally fuming. £28 to watch Everton a game is still excellent value for me, for now.

We are still one of the cheapest and so we should be.

We are not winning any trophies or in europe/finals and we have witnessed possibly the worst football in the league this season especially, with nothing of note since around 2012/13.

So yes the increase isn't much but its a kick in the teeth to have to pay more for such poor entertainment and product quality.

My season ticket for this year cost £550 which averages out at about £29 per game. A non season ticket holder is charged £50 per game which for me is too expensive, but it’s why every other club in the league have a smaller percentage of season ticket holders per ground capacity, so that they can screw as much money as possible from the rest of their fan base.

The club can be criticised for loads of things both on and off the pitch, but season ticket prices isn’t one of them. Now that could change in the future when the new stadium is up and running, because if the prices go up too much they won’t be filling it very often.

I’d say the ST at BMD will be £700 for what you pay in the St End equivalent now.
The fans who have kids who’ve moved up age brackets for next season will suffer most, but, to be fair to the club, the kids ST’s have been proper cheap for yonks now.

Sorry, maybe I’m just totally missing the point in the uproar.

We’re still on par with the lower Premier League teams. There’s no indication that it’s going up yet following this, it’s all assumption (not saying it won’t happen).

The club commercially need to sort it, but when Wolves are offering substantially higher season tickets than us, I just can’t find a way to moan.

Obviously we’re all having a bad time this winter, but it’s been 7 years.

100% vault me next year though when they throw it up by 40% and I’m equally fuming. £28 to watch Everton a game is still excellent value for me, for now.
Don't get me completely wrong mate, price rises were almost inevitable.
But as has been said... we'll be 15% paying more for the same - far from state of the art - facilities inside Goodison and to some, that's clearly an issue.
Throw in the distinct likelihood of a similar rise next year and the year after and boy, BMD had better be worth it.

And at a time when the club have failed miserably to secure a sleeve sponsor for this season and allegedly still haven't got one sorted for next season... no wonder they've scrapped AGMs.

Don't get me completely wrong mate, price rises were almost inevitable.
But as has been said... we'll be 15% paying more for the same - far from state of the art - facilities inside Goodison and to some, that's clearly an issue.
Throw in the distinct likelihood of a similar rise next year and the year after and boy, BMD had better be worth it.

And at a time when the club have failed miserably to secure a sleeve sponsor for this season and allegedly still haven't got one sorted for next season... no wonder they've scrapped AGMs.

Oh the club are a farce.

When you consider the massive inroads we made last year when signing James, you thought they’d finally turned a corner.

If you’re logistical, you’d sign any form of short term Sleeve Sponsor. It’s sheer ineptitude.

But regardless if a sleeve sponsor or not, I still think this would have happened. I’ve spoken widely on greed from football, but we’re not exclusive in the rises, and I think they’re trying to recoup the losses of COVID.

End of the day they’re a business, and one which has in recent times got it so wrong. I just can’t knock a slight rise, I’m sure there will be feedback about it not happening next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.