Will you be renewing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanEFC92

Player Valuation: £90m

Capture.PNG

Looks like a price increase across the board? Mine has gone up by £55

Mine's gone up by £60, my lad's has gone up by £30 - not ideal, but I don't blame the club. We've had prices frozen for a number of years. Might have been better to start incrementally raising prices a couple of years ago, but I'm not going to get on the bandwagon I've seen on social media saying that the club shouldn't raise prices at all. They're dealing with FFP issues, the huge revenue fall from COVID and the same inflationary issues the rest of us have got to deal with. They've protected us from prices rises for a while and, on average, we are still one of the cheapest teams to watch in the division but have fan expectations of trying to kick on and join the top 7.

Won't be a popular viewpoint, but I don't begrudge the club deciding that this is the time for a price hike

Ensuring access to tickets should be central to the clubs thoughts - it's important a family in one of the most deprived boroughs of the UK in Knowsley, or student studying in Liverpool who want to go the odd game, still can.

I think that means - reducing the % of season ticket holders and ensuring schemes exist that allow access to tickets.

In my opinion, one that I've shared repeatedly on here for a long time now - the club have oversubscribed the allocation of season ticket holders.

The loss of StubHub was also a huge loss for accessibility/affordability of tickets.

Sure, the cost of everything increases and the club have done well over the years at ensuring we're competitive but there's no hiding that this is another step in the wrong direction.

Me and my little brother have been on the season ticket waiting list like 4 years now. I don’t think we will get one until we move.

Ensuring access to tickets should be central to the clubs thoughts - it's important a family in one of the most deprived boroughs of the UK in Knowsley, or student studying in Liverpool who want to go the odd game, still can.

I think that means - reducing the % of season ticket holders and ensuring schemes exist that allow access to tickets.

In my opinion, one that I've shared repeatedly on here for a long time now - the club have oversubscribed the allocation of season ticket holders.

The loss of StubHub was also a huge loss for accessibility/affordability of tickets.

Sure, the cost of everything increases and the club have done well over the years at ensuring we're competitive but there's no hiding that this is another step in the wrong direction.

What is the allocation of season ticket holders?

What is the allocation of season ticket holders?

The club have issued press releases over the years saying 9 in every 10 seats in the stadium are sold out before a season starts. I assume that headline must include hospitality.

Some think it's great.

I think it's a shame.

For access to tickets, and for atmosphere.

We have more season ticket holders - (Edit: I think 3/4k if a quick Google is correct) - than the likes of Liverpool.

I agree with all of that. I think the sensible solution to that, though, would be to simply only release a small number of extra season tickets for Bramley Moore

The downside to this, obviously, is that the club runs the risk of lower crowds when things aren't going so well

10% increase, the first in 5 years isn’t horrendous really is it?

Ideally they actually push their commercial side in better places, but as fans can we really be fuming at paying (Lower Gwladys for me) £28.09 for a game of football, in the biggest league?

I don't think we can complain about this to be honest. The increase for my ST works out at about £3 per game, but it still works out I'll paying £28 a game in an area where a standard one-off match ticket costs £42 possibly even more next season.

Tbh I was preparing myself for a bigger increase than what has been announced. Kids and junior prices still look decent value.
Season tickets around 31k at the moment, so maybe another 5k at BMD and the rest just general sale
We apparently have 12 to 15k waiting list for a season ticket. The club will probably sell season tickets to 40k then leave the rest for general sale. As much as I love the new stadium. That’s why I wish we went for a 60k stadium. We sell out Goodison with all its behind a post seats as well as no success on the pitch. We have amazing fans any bit of success on the pitch we would easy fill 60k every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.