Season ticket waiting list

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think people are buying season tickets just to profit on StubHub?

Can't see that. If some are, how many? A handful?

I don't think it happens because a season ticket for the park end is £565. Even selling Derby/Cat A games at a premium, when you factor in the games that don't sell, or you're lucky to flog for below face value - you'd struggle to make a profit worthwhile for the outlay.

AN issue is the lack of Saturday games...

View attachment 54092
They are, I’ve sat in a seat that is readily avaliable every single game a few times in the Gwladys Street. Bloke next to me was saying it was owned by some sort of consortium/company.

They are, I’ve sat in a seat that is readily avaliable every single game a few times in the Gwladys Street. Bloke next to me was saying it was owned by some sort of consortium/company.

I disagree that there's professional touts buying season tickets to make a profit.

The profit margin isn't there.

The derby profit wouldn't cover the rest of the seasons losses/unsold.

If you’re buying an Everton season ticket in the hope of making a profit on stubhub, you’re barking up the wrong tree. My ticket for the City game sold on the day of the game for £8.70.

Mine remained unsold at £10.

put you’re name down for the main stand and prepare to sit behind a pole ... it’s a start, I would say you’re unlikely to get Park End or any other ‘prime’ seating ... think the STH waiting list is a bit of a myth ... you’ll be fine

I think a lot will bail this summer, i really do, those who signed up expecting to get on the ladder for the new ground will know they are wasting there time. Stub Hub is a wash with match tickets so apart from the Derby you wont miss out, and the way TV are moving games plenty have had enough.

I doubt it only for the new ground.

I hope you're right though - fans need to make a stand against this club.

People lingering around for the new stadium are going to be disappointed when the standard on the field doesn't change. Still, at least they'll get to see us lose in grand surroundings.

I'll be honest thats the only thing keeping me going. I was convinced after punting Alladyce/Elstone buggering off the club was going to suprise us and appoint a Mancini or heck even a Fonesca and push on with BMD. Instead we went for midtable Marco and pushed the BMD timeline down 12 months.

Unless at the minimum Silva goes and the football improves im seriously considering jacking it in and just buy the odd home game ticket.

Next season is a write off under the current fella and with the new ground still not confirmed and 3-4 years away I just cant justify the cost/travel at the moment with a new mouth to feed among other financial commitments.

I've got a concessionary season ticket for the Street End. I get to as many games as I can from Hull but with the increase of our televised games, I wont do midweek or late kick off. I put my seats on Stub Hub and hope to get a few quid for them to put toward my renewal. This year's forms are in my possession but the envelope remains unopened. If I'm honest I'm keeping it only to be guaranteed a seat at our new stadium in three and a half years time.
if you're going to renew there's no need to bother with the forms ,just do it online. You can pay in 2 or 3 stages with no interest charges .

Don't know what to make of our season ticket waiting list tbh. I've heard many different figures of what is on there.

Say if we had a waiting list of 10,000 how many of those when it actually comes up to being given the opportunity to purchase one would actually buy?

Quality of the football currently on display
Change of financial circumstances/work commitments etc

As for Stubhub there are a few people on there who buy season ticket and sell every game as you can see the seats that are advertised early in the season for every game for the same seats.

In general Stubhub works very well the only reason why you see those high prices for some games like £150 is because no one is stupid enough to pay it. For all games you get tickets for well under the general admission price. The cheap ones go quickly but you have to keep checking as they do come up.

I’ve only just realised stubhub now add £6 gone every ticket so if you charge £30 the buyer pays £36 which is not right imo, seems sly how it’s shown to the seller
Not forgetting that of that £30 they take a slice so seller gets say £26.
Wins both ways.

I like StubHuh but do agree - this isn't good. I'd say most sellers don't know the buyer has a fee they're not shown.

It’s not “at least 15”. ST only covers 19 games. Obviously, the demand will vary depending on current form.

The fact you might not get face value for Bournemouth is irrelevant. Selling any ticket above face value is against the T&Cs of sale & IMHO just wrong.

If you think it’s OK to fleece a fellow blue for 4X face value for a derby ticket, we’ll just have to disagree.
They're not being fleeced though are they? Fleeced would suggest there was something dishonest about it, but in this instance the cost would be very clear and up front. Either you're happy to pay £150 for a ticket or you're not. If nobody will pay it then nobody will sell them for that amount. If they will pay it then they're part of the problem (and an idiot). I don't really see the issue to be honest.

Why?

I've used it as a buyer and seller, it's excellent.

Those who use it, appreciate that 99/100 transactions are great. Most are below face value.

No ticketing platform is perfect.

There's only the Derby and very odd premium games that some prices get daft on it, and thats what makes the headlines/skews opinion.
I've put mine on there for the Derby, and offered to pay for someone to take my ticket off me.

Status
Not open for further replies.