Season ticket waiting list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at Stubhub prices for upcoming derby. Loads on at £151.88. Wonder if that’s the maximum set in the system??? I’m sure they were going for over £200 last year?

Anyway, £151.88 for a seat with face value of £35 (acc to same site) is a 433% mark up.

Why are the club not doing anything about this?

People moaning about StubHub? Must be close to the derby! Has happened every single season since StubHub arrived on the scene.

I understand why some people don't agree with derby tickets being sold for such high prices, but at the end of the day it's just supply and demand. If people are willing to pay that amount, then I have no gripe whatsoever with people selling them for that amount.

It's funny how people never seem to moan about StubHub when they can buy midweek games against the likes of Leicester and Watford for literally £8.

I sit in the Lower Street End and it's less than £500 for a ticket with it being rare not to sell out, including the absolutely awful seats at the bar covered by the roof.

If you sold every ticket for each home game for £30, which is below the face value of a seat, then you're going to be close to £100 up already.

While I know many of the upcoming fixtures are category A, the cheapest price I've found for an adult in my block is £42.50, including a fee, so there is a market.

Yes you might have fixtures which don't sell or where you'll take a cut, but I think putting it at £30 they'd be snapped up. At £40, you're closer to a max of £300 up.

There'll be those fixtures where you would be able to get more money as well, so I do think you may be understanding the issue slightly.
There were at least 20 (that was as far down the list as I got) adult tickets on there for the City game at < £20. Some of them were only £12.50.

If the club don’t put a stop to the dross currently (currently as in the past 2/3 seasons) being served up I think season tickets will soon be in plentiful supply.

Just looking at Stubhub prices for upcoming derby. Loads on at £151.88. Wonder if that’s the maximum set in the system??? I’m sure they were going for over £200 last year?

Anyway, £151.88 for a seat with face value of £35 (acc to same site) is a 433% mark up.

Why are the club not doing anything about this?
they won't be sold, no one will really buy them

they won't be sold, no one will really buy them

You don’t know that. How do we know how many already sold at those prices?

Simple fact is the club clearly state in the Terms & Conditions that tickets can’t be sold above face value and yet they’re allowing it to happen on their own platform.

And Evertonians are ripping off Evertonians.

Simple fact is the club clearly state in the Terms & Conditions that tickets can’t be sold above face value and yet they’re allowing it to happen on their own platform.

I don't, you're right, but again for every game like this there are at least 15 games a season where you can get a ticket for well under face value, so it aggregates out really.

I don't, you're right, but again for every game like this there are at least 15 games a season where you can get a ticket for well under face value, so it aggregates out really.

It’s not “at least 15”. ST only covers 19 games. Obviously, the demand will vary depending on current form.

The fact you might not get face value for Bournemouth is irrelevant. Selling any ticket above face value is against the T&Cs of sale & IMHO just wrong.

If you think it’s OK to fleece a fellow blue for 4X face value for a derby ticket, we’ll just have to disagree.

It’s not “at least 15”. ST only covers 19 games. Obviously, the demand will vary depending on current form.

The fact you might not get face value for Bournemouth is irrelevant. Selling any ticket above face value is against the T&Cs of sale & IMHO just wrong.

If you think it’s OK to fleece a fellow blue for 4X face value for a derby ticket, we’ll just have to disagree.
I don't think it's 'right,' but you cant complain when it's over face value when you can pick up a ticket well under for virtually every other game in the season...

If you're an STH and you've got a decent seat you're not going to give it up even if you only go 12 or so games. If you can get a bit of money back from games you can't get to ,all the better. I've sold tickets on Stubhub and if you set a fair price you'll sell very quickly.

Which right minded Everton fan would pay £150 to watch us get beaten up by the rs, it will be rs fans buying them which is ok .

I've got a concessionary season ticket for the Street End. I get to as many games as I can from Hull but with the increase of our televised games, I wont do midweek or late kick off. I put my seats on Stub Hub and hope to get a few quid for them to put toward my renewal. This year's forms are in my possession but the envelope remains unopened. If I'm honest I'm keeping it only to be guaranteed a seat at our new stadium in three and a half years time.

Status
Not open for further replies.