Season Ticket holders to be offered refunds for any 20/21 behind closed doors games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got a email on the original refund, was gonna donate mine anyway but tried to call couldn't get through.but hey got a email saying thanks for my contribution weird. Getting it back this time after seeing that awobi flashing his cash might be a bit petty but dont rub our noses init people are struggling at the moment.

Well we’re going to find out ourselves pretty soon. How will it work if you’ve a number of season tickets and some of them are for youngsters or elderly for eg? Whatever they come up with will be a compromise and not everyone will be happy about it. But It’s a complete step in the dark for all clubs. Strange times.

deffo mate

Larger stadiums, having more space, more able to manage social distancing rules. We don’t really have much space at Goodison (apart from the midfield). It’s not strictly true that bigger stadiums = big clubs though. Chelsea, big club, not a big stadium. Newcastle WH not big clubs, but big stadiums. I think the issue is relatively newer stadiums are designed to manage crowds more safely and effectively.
I'm not denying bigger stadiums = bigger crowds to be allowed in (even though bigger crowds statistically mean greater chance of transmission of the virus). It's why the percentage allowed should be any higher that confuses me. What matters more, given that the objective is to restrict the possibility of the virus being passed on, is that there are various sections of a stadium in which the permitted numbers can be contained for the duration of the game. In other words a stadium that held 60,000 but all contained within say only 4 segregated stands (and their concourses) should surely be subject to a lower percentage than a same size ground consisting of say 10 segregated areas.

Nothing new. Club were very clear tickets would be refunded prorata.

Just a shame given all the Cat A games are early on.

But that doesnt affect Season Ticket holders? I mean I didnt check but I assumed they gave me a flat rate refund last season?

It does if you can't make a game/looking to list/resell. By hospitality I also meant season tickets - I think they're all sold out as well.

And yeah - they also refunded prorata as well.

It does if you can't make a game/looking to list/resell. By hospitality I also meant season tickets - I think they're all sold out as well.

And yeah - they also refunded prorata as well.

The outrage when they announce who gets to go games is going to be the most epic thing this summer.

Not sure how they’re going to manage certain sections of the ground to be honest. Not sure how you can do social distancing in the UG concourse even with 1/4 capacity.

Not sure how they’re going to manage certain sections of the ground to be honest. Not sure how you can do social distancing in the UG concourse even with 1/4 capacity.

I heard the Upper and Lower Gwladys will operate at only 10% capacity.

This was at the players request.

Status
Not open for further replies.