Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His post match interview will give us a clue.

If he doesn't come right out and say he's no intention of leaving, he'll be on his way...maybe at the game tomorrow.

I've come to accept it is going to be him now.

Underwhelmed, but I honestly don't think a better manager would touch us with a barge pole right now.

We can always sack him in the summer.

Yes, so much "gonads" that they bravely went forth and got a single away win last season.

That's the sort of adventure we like

your right, but isn't today his third win away this season, err we beat Palace back in January was our last I think ?, depends what you choose to highlight I guess.

Maybe he's more flexible than it seems, but I can't imagine playing the way Burnley's been playing with the squad we have. They do a lot of sitting deep and then lumping the ball up to a big lump of a striker. We don't have the size or the pace up front for that to work.

One thing I will say for him is he has broken the model by which football analysts determine how "lucky" teams are.

His teams are outshot by as much as 3 to 1 in most PL games.

Today they finished with 0.15 expected goals (e.g. all the shots taken in the history of the PL measured with a likelihood of a similar shot being scored) and won 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.