Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, but that doesn't mean every fan should want a manager from a side sitting above them in November. Should Wba Sack Pulis for Hughton? Should Newcastle sack Benitez for Wagner?

People place way too much stock on teams having decent starts, remember how high Phil Brown had Hull early doors?
I'd have Phil Taylor atm never mind Brown....

Hopefully Big sean gets rid of that serpant phil 'mr christian' jagielka, before he is knifed in the back
Haha if it's not people saying jags is the snake it's people saying it's Baines. More chance of it being people in the background who've been about the club too long, the Everton old boys clique.

Makes me laugh how people react to one result, if Soton had won 1-0 the Dyche fans on here would be quiet.

They are 11 games in not 31.

Well I'd rather be where they are after 11 games then where we are!

Might be early ish in prem games but let's not forget we've had 20 games in all competitions

Never underestimate the lure of a 500% pay increase either

Haha !

Actually, when I look at Dyche, I don't see a man who's likely to be spending loads of money on himself. He seems very grounded, so I think it'd be more about ambition than cash.

There was an article about him in one of the local rags ( Lancs Telegraph ? ) a few years ago, which was a pretty good bio on him.

I'd get shut of Ferguson and Jeffers too.
I'm talking the proper old guard, few people online saying they're a little clique, calling the shots and using their collective power to influence decisions, pinch of salt and all that but wouldn't be too far fetched a scenario would it? I'd give Ferguson a shot with the U23s personally, I'd like to see it and would like to see Unsworth go and learn his trade in the lower leagues. Agree with Jeffers, him and Baxter and their big bag of coke should be out the door.

Haha !

Actually, when I look at Dyche, I don't see a man who's likely to be spending loads of money on himself. He seems very grounded, so I think it'd be more about ambition than cash.

There was an article about him in one of the local rags ( Lancs Telegraph ? ) a few years ago, which was a pretty good bio on him.

He certainly doesn't spend it on clobber, he looks like a Kirkby vacuum salesman

Haha !

He wears a £45k watch mate

Status
Not open for further replies.