Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha !

Actually, when I look at Dyche, I don't see a man who's likely to be spending loads of money on himself. He seems very grounded, so I think it'd be more about ambition than cash.

There was an article about him in one of the local rags ( Lancs Telegraph ? ) a few years ago, which was a pretty good bio on him.
3BB038DF00000578-4071652-image-m-72_1482968491400.jpg

Ahem

For the same reason Koeman left Soton, if it's offered to him, he'll come. Realistically, if he stays at The Turf, he can't improve much on what he's already done there. If he comes here, he has a chance of moving up a level.
Err no he'll be moving down a level the way things are atm....for all that they won, they had 3 attempts on goal, one on target...can't wait

Err no he'll be moving down a level the way things are atm....for all that they won, they had 3 attempts on goal, one on target...can't wait

Well, yea, no arguments there, but how much further can he take them at Burnley ? He'll have more resources here, which was my point.

It was only a few months ago that we were rubbing our eyes at our net spend. For sure, that hasn't resulted in anything, but he'll have more chance of being successful here than he would at Burnley. Plainly his first task is to stop the rot like, but longer term, where do you think he'd be better off, career wise ?

I'm talking the proper old guard, few people online saying they're a little clique, calling the shots and using their collective power to influence decisions, pinch of salt and all that but wouldn't be too far fetched a scenario would it? I'd give Ferguson a shot with the U23s personally, I'd like to see it and would like to see Unsworth go and learn his trade in the lower leagues. Agree with Jeffers, him and Baxter and their big bag of coke should be out the door.
Who are the clique?

What a question to ask on GOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.