2023/24 Sean Dyche

So much madness. Has this area always been so off the wall? No strength at all for the endless stream of far out views that seem to have no forethought.

You were saying Dyche should be manager of the year the other day

Now Kompany, who got relegated, 24 points behind Everton, deserves the Bayern job, because of his 'style of play'?
I never said that don’t be delusional. I said he did a competent job. And he wasn’t a miracle worker or manager of the year . Which some of our mad fans were saying

I never said that don’t be delusional. I said he did a competent job. And he wasn’t a miracle worker or manager of the year . Which some of our mad fans were saying
I am not delusional, friend.

Maybe it was a typo or something...

1716447656157.png

Don Carlo is obviously an overall better manager than The Dyche

However, would Carlo have done as good a job as Dyche has done in the same circumstances with no money, points deductions etc?

They're different kinds of managers who excel in different areas, and there's nothing wrong with that

We were about 3rd after beating Liverpool with 15 games to go and on 40pts, we were on for getting about 65-70pts and should have. We picked up 19 points from then on in and finished our lowest position we held all season 10th. Final 6 games got 1pt from 2 games v Villa, beat WHU, beat Wolves and lost to Sheff U and Citeh (7pts). I think we were 9pts clear of Arsenal during that period and finished 2pts behind. Absolutely fell away, but probs for the best not getting Europe considering what happened the season after.

I knew I wasn't imagining it.

Thanks lad