2023/24 Sean Dyche

I'm all for hitting Dyche with the "he doesn't play kids" stick but Warrington isn't the hill to die on. He's not good enough. If anything, he shouldn't be on the bench over Metcalfe.

Good evening @Goodisongang Hahahahahahaha.
If pretending to be someone else is a thing on here then good luck with that. Is every old member of the forum gonna react to a post of mine with that coz its already very boring. I give my opinion and whether it goes down well or not its MY opinion. The idea that any posters who havent been on here for years must be an existing member pretending to be someone else is frankly a bit odd.

If pretending to be someone else is a thing on here then good luck with that. Is every old member of the forum gonna react to a post of mine with that coz its already very boring. I give my opinion and whether it goes down well or not its MY opinion. The idea that any posters who havent been on here for years must be an existing member pretending to be someone else is frankly a bit odd.

That's good mate. Happy to welcome a Newby. My top tip is don't lose the plot and call posters nonces, like @Goodison did. Pleased you're not him *taps nose*.

So, Dyche, new contract you reckon?

[

Got talking to Warrington’s brothers mate in the blue house before the Brentford game who told me exactly the same about Lewis getting promised minutes - never happened then either.
You beat me there mate.

I was talking to a mate from Warrington who knew absolutely nothing Lewis.

But. The good news is....

he liked the combination of names and reckoned he could have a big future.

Thought it was important and wanted to pass it on to you guys.

That was quick, barely over 24 hours. Welcome back.