2023/24 Sean Dyche

He has literally taken us forward this season..
He has taken us forward from where we were last year yes, but even with the 8 points back we would be below Bournemouth Wolves in 13th, it's no success story.
Put with that for 90% of the season it's been horrendous to watch, I still don't have confidence in him taking us 'forward'.
However, if you could guarantee me 42pts this time next season I would likely stick with him.. this last week has been unreal and his part in that shouldn't be underestimated, however it hasn't gave me any new found confidence in him.

He has taken us forward from where we were last year yes, but even with the 8 points back we would be below Bournemouth Wolves in 13th, it's no success story.
Put with that for 90% of the season it's been horrendous to watch, I still don't have confidence in him taking us 'forward'.
However, if you could guarantee me 42pts this time next season I would likely stick with him.. this last week has been unreal and his part in that shouldn't be underestimated, however it hasn't gave me any new found confidence in him.
I ain't going to say I've been overly pleased with Dyche for large parts of this season; also, I have deep-rooted doubts about where he can eventually take us.

But if you'd have said to me that we'd be (or should be) in 13th, on 44 points, with three to go and safe, I'd have been more than content.

Even being safe with three to go and nine above the relegation zone, I would have taken that.

@davek is Sean a better manager than Roberto??

Roberto wouldn't have been the man to turn to under these circumstances. Dyche is perfect for it.

If he gets a decent quality creative attacker next season we'll get a lot better too.

Keep the faith. We're in very good hands.

If only the clowns in the boardroom were as talented as Dyche is at his job...

Roberto wouldn't have been the man to turn to under these circumstances. Dyche is perfect for it.

200w.gif

I ain't going to say I've been overly pleased with Dyche for large parts of this season; also, I have deep-rooted doubts about where he can eventually take us.

But if you'd have said to me that we'd be (or should be) in 13th, on 44 points, with three to go and safe, I'd have been more than content.

Even being safe with three to go and nine above the relegation zone, I would have taken that.

11pts above relegation and with the 8pts returned we would be 19pts above...i think, its a bit late for me lol

Key now is to win the next game as well and build momentum before season end.

If he gets a decent quality creative attacker next season we'll get a lot better too.

Keep the faith. We're in very good hands.

If only the clowns in the boardroom were as talented as Dyche is at his job...

D4FA1809-FDED-486C-9929-AA0E2D144498.jpeg