2023/24 Sean Dyche

We'll have even less if we get relegated. The we've got no money thing doesn't wash with me, sacking is cheaper than relegation it's that simple. The fact he hasn't been is yet more mismanagement by moshiri
We've got no money isn't arguable, it's fact.

Like I said, we are getting loans from a third party simply to stay afloat on a monthly basis

We can't add more "debt" than we already have. And severance would add to that debt.

We've got no money isn't arguable, it's fact.

Like I said, we are getting loans from a third party simply to stay afloat on a monthly basis

We can't add more "debt" than we already have. And severance would add to that debt.
We've got no money now, what do you think being relegated will do to the finances. We can't afford to go down or we'll be in huge trouble with the possibility of administration.

Sacking Dyche is the lesser of two evils and nowhere near as expensive in my opinion.

What a nightmare we've ended up in. No matter if he gets sacked or not things have to change. It feels like a lifetime ago we all scoffed at the 7th place trophy, I'd chop my testicles off for a top ten finish now, never mind 7th. We took that for granted.

We've got no money now, what do you think being relegated will do to the finances. We can't afford to go down or we'll be in huge trouble with the possibility of administration.

Sacking Dyche is the lesser of two evils and nowhere near as expensive in my opinion.

What a nightmare we've ended up in. No matter if he gets sacked or not things have to change. It feels like a lifetime ago we all scoffed at the 7th place trophy, I'd chop my testicles off for a top ten finish now, never mind 7th. We took that for granted.
I don't disagree with parts of your logic. In theory, being relegated is worse for the long term prospects of our club.

However, from a pure accountant/finance point of view, you don't throw good money after bad - and in our situation we can't b/c it's literally not "our" money. And in that financial reality, we can't incur more debt with the hopes of turning it around, when we're already operating in the red.

This is just the financial realities we find ourselves in unfortunately.