2023/24 Sean Dyche

75% of the way through the season and I don't think he knows what his best team is. Surely he can see that Doucoure isn't an effective 10? Young isn't a speedy winger getting up and down the touchline? It was pretty clear that the midfield was in trouble last night, but rather than changing anything proactively, we just soldier on, slowly walking towards the enemy as we lose goal after goal.

I just don't see how Dyche can lift the team for the Forest game, if we are to stay up he needs to go now. It's not just that he is a tactically inept manager, although that is certainly the case, the big problem is that the players just don't seem to know what is expected of them, or is it that they are pished off with him and just aren't bothering their arses? Whatever the truth of the matter is, I believe that if Dyche doesn't go today, we will be all but relegated by the end of the Luton game.

Based on the performances and results of the last 15 games, the only team out of the games left, that you can honestly say we might get something from is the game against Sheffield.

The way things are at the moment reminds me very much of the last days of Benitez.

A team devoid of confidence, a clueless, manager, with tactics from two decades ago, that the players aren’t buying into.

Get rid ASAP before its too late

He has no game plan, and looks to be very stubborn in his ways as he isn't changing anything. Young and Coleman on the wings was totally unacceptable.
Its his job to get something out of the squad, and he isn't. He is just a poor poor manager.

Not good enough for Burnley then he's 100% not good enough for Everton

Anyone sticking up for him is deluded

1 win in 4 months

Only at Everton would would that be deemed acceptable and go unpunished
They’ve definitely taken the “we can’t keep changing managers” mantra to heart lol

I can’t see any other team going on this sort of run retaining their manager. Probably points to how skint we are that we can’t afford to sack him.

As I’ve said before, there are mitigating factors but the football and results have been dire. You can forgive the former if you get the latter.

After watching last night, Forest will be fancying their chances this weekend.

Can he select the right squad, tactics and get a reaction out of our players?

I don't see that happening... 🤦‍♂️

They’ve definitely taken the “we can’t keep changing managers” mantra to heart lol

I can’t see any other team going on this sort of run retaining their manager. Probably points to how skint we are that we can’t afford to sack him.

As I’ve said before, there are mitigating factors but the football and results have been dire. You can forgive the former if you get the latter.
It’s happened with our last 3 managers now.

My kopite mates always give me stick about how “it’s always the manager’s fault”, but Benitez, Lampard and Dyche would all have been sacked significantly earlier by any other club in the league.