2023/24 Sean Dyche

Well, yeah. Look if we were midtable without points deductions, administration and no money looming over us, then yeah at the end of the season you'd thank Dyche for his time and move on to someone you believe could take us forward.

It is a crap situation, mate. But Dyche despite his many faults, as @twoblue says, has done what we was brought in to do and is on course to do so again, even with an 8 point deduction.
But it’s nothing to with me or you.
It’s all
On the new sporting team and maybe they want a team that plays better football

If you didn't want to keep Allardyce back in the Summer of 2018 after finishing 8th then you can't possible want to keep Dyche who is, it seems, a worse manager.

Dyche's Burnley finished above us that season, funnily enough.

But to your actual point, Everton's situation has completely changed since then. We had the money to get someone in and back them in the transfer market when we gave gravy man the bullet.

For me, Dyche should see out the last year of his contract. Hopefully by that time we are still in the Prem, a takeover has happened, and we can look to go into the new stadium with someone who can take us forward.

But it’s nothing to with me or you.
It’s all
On the new sporting team and maybe they want a team that plays better football

Yeah new owners could well make that choice. It depends what our finances are gonna look like under new ownership, I just know if it was me buying the club, I'd leave Dyche in place for at least the last year of his contract to protect my investment.

Unless I was some trillionaire, then I'd buy Mbappe and Bellingham and bring in Pep.

Yeah new owners could well make that choice. It depends what our finances are gonna look like under new ownership, I just know if it was me buying the club, I'd leave Dyche in place for at least the last year of his contract to protect my investment.

Unless I was some trillionaire, then I'd buy Mbappe and Bellingham and bring in Pep.
Glad you’re not buying the club .
You’d either have us relegated due to lack of funding and a poor manager,
Or playing non league football due to massive overspend and catastrophic points deductions.😀

If you didn't want to keep Allardyce back in the Summer of 2018 after finishing 8th then you can't possibly want to keep Dyche who is, it seems, a worse manager.

Dyche's Burnley finished above us that season, funnily enough.

But to your actual point, Everton's situation has completely changed since then. We had the money to get someone in and back them in the transfer market when we gave gravy man the bullet.

For me, Dyche should see out the last year of his contract. Hopefully by that time we are still in the Prem, a takeover has happened, and we can look to go into the new stadium with someone who can take us forward.

You knew this already Nymz and are just stirring the pot! It's obviously a completely different set of circumstances

I spent almost all my time as an Everton fan hoping for better football far away from % football and for the club to plan and be progressive

Currently and sadly I only care about the club existing, and dyche is a means to an end that seems to be working in relation to survival

Or at least working enough to still be preferable to the gamble of letting this stupid club pick another manager and see what happens

Obviously new owners and better finances changes that, but I guess most don't expect that to be the case next season

You knew this already Nymz and are just stirring the pot! It's obviously a completely different set of circumstances

I spent almost all my time as an Everton fan hoping for better football far away from % football and for the club to plan and be progressive

Currently and sadly I only care about the club existing, and dyche is a means to an end that seems to be working in relation to survival

Or at least working enough to still be preferable to the gamble of letting this stupid club pick another manager and see what happens

Obviously new owners and better finances changes that, but I guess most don't expect that to be the case next season

Nah legit don't care about a change in circumstances.

If we stay up, what's the benefit of keeping him this Summer?

Nah legit don't care about a change in circumstances.

If we stay up, what's the benefit of keeping him this Summer?

Don't care is fine, but the circumstances are completely different meaning the fact I think allardyce shouldn't have even gotten an interview let alone be kept on doesn't impact me being okay with dyche next session if that's what's happens

Again assuming same scenario as this season inc similar quality squad

Not sure why anyone wants to believe football insider, make it up as much as the rest. why moan about other bits and pieces they say, but take this as fact lol No matter who the boss is, eventually we get round to the same conclussion that they dont know what they are doing, why are they picking whichever player it is, tactics are wrong and so on