2023/24 Sean Dyche

Getting Dyche last season was the smart move and the best the club could have hoped for. This season his points record will be better
than last's. He has had no Chairman to support him plus he has had to handle the points debacle.
I get puzzled by his rejection of Patterson, his promotion of Calamity Young, playing Godfey who is a poor footballer, plus his tactics at times but I know he is being true to his principles because l reckon he knows this team is crap or if you prefer lacks quality.

Yesterday, he picked Coleman and Young to play on the right; his wingers were Young and mcNeil and an out of form Doucoure at 10. That is
relegation standard but other than starting Harrison who has been poor recently what could he have done?

He sets EFC up well away from home and I would not be surprised if we nick a point at Chelsea. If the team survives then there will be another clean-out this
summer and bit by bit EFC will return and Dyche deserves that chance.

Getting Dyche last season was the smart move and the best the club could have hoped for. This season his points record will be better
than last's. He has had no Chairman to support him plus he has had to handle the points debacle.
I get puzzled by his rejection of Patterson, his promotion of Calamity Young, playing Godfey who is a poor footballer, plus his tactics at times but I know he is being true to his principles because l reckon he knows this team is crap or if you prefer lacks quality.

Yesterday, he picked Coleman and Young to play on the right; his wingers were Young and mcNeil and an out of form Doucoure at 10. That is
relegation standard but other than starting Harrison who has been poor recently what could he have done?

He sets EFC up well away from home and I would not be surprised if we nick a point at Chelsea. If the team survives then there will be another clean-out this
Really?

Let’s face it we’d have taken anyone after Lampard and most of us welcomed Dyche with open arms. We all knew the football was going to be crap but just wanted someone to come in and stop the rot.
I just don’t think we could have known just how unbelievably awful the football would actually be.
Image being a Burnley fan though, he was there for 10 smegging years!

Do me a favour, open your eyes, the best player on the pitch yesterday was Branthwaite he saved us certain defeat yesterday against a team 2nd to bottom of the league, he won't be here next season, so who fills in Michael Keane 🤣.

No way this dinasour of a manager should be here

Let’s face it we’d have taken anyone after Lampard and most of us welcomed Dyche with open arms. We all knew the football was going to be crap but just wanted someone to come in and stop the rot.
I just don’t think we could have known just how unbelievably awful the football would actually be.
Image being a Burnley fan though, he was there for 10 smegging years!
I am happy that their not a Watford 2.0 that sacks a manager every 7 games. They would have enough reasons for Kompany and also Dyche over the years.

On prem level only, I would be very disappointed by Kompany for not adapting the tactics. In this case he's as stubborn as Dyche, Burnley lost another game for forcing the play out of the back and making a few very crucial mistakes, leading to the goal, another big chance by DCL and also a red card + another devastating ball losses that were not punished by us.

In the end, they have invested a lot of money into the squad this season, but are worse in the table than in any Dyche season, despite playing better for the eye. Results count most in the end. Could be that their transfer strategy was bad by not getting enough prem ready players, instead young players only.

But I think their squad is way better than Lutons or Sheffield's.

I am happy that their not a Watford 2.0 that sacks a manager every 7 games. They would have enough reasons for Kompany and also Dyche over the years.

On prem level only, I would be very disappointed by Kompany for not adapting the tactics. In this case he's as stubborn as Dyche, Burnley lost another game for playing out of the back and making a few very crucial mistakes, leading to the goal, another big chance by DCL and also a red card.

In the end, they have invested a lot of money into the squad this season, but are worse in the table than in any Dyche season, despite playing better for the eye. Results counts most in the end.
Not if there’s a long term plan, imagine watching for 10yrs what we’ve watched for 15 months.

Burnley obviously decided to go a different route and fair does to them.

I’m not convinced any club would say your remit is to finish 17ty every year and we will keep giving you 5 million quid

Sorry but I don't think you are accepting the reality of what we are right now in this moment. We are at our weakest point maybe ever off the pitch and one of the worst periods on the pitch. It's extremely unstable to the point where people are talking seriously about administration and our club going bust. It's only one of many outcomes I guess, but it's currently not an idea that can be lightly dismissed

In this reality whilst the off the pitch situation continues, then I would be sure he is being asked to do no more than keep us up.

Obviously we all hope that reality ends as soon as possible, but nobody really knows when we might stabilise a bit off the pitch. I'm currently allowing myself the delusion that things will get better summer 2025 before BMD and we are in a place where we can expect more and can tell him thanks and see ya later.

Insane we have conceded the 4 least goals in the league. Only bettered by Liverpool, City and Arsenal.
I never find it that insane, we always have the capability for a good defence. Even last year under Lampard, after 18 games in league we had the 8th best defence.

I’m pretty sure we had like the 3rd best defence after 10/11 games. And that was without branthwaite and including Patterson (who many don’t rate).

Just by Dyche being who he is, I’d expect him to improve that. (He didn’t last year because of his strange selection of Keane every week but once he got past that, it has improved).