2023/24 Sean Dyche

Yeah that's sound. You lot are the Internet equivalent of Jemma Birks but that's sound. You are super e-bloos and you know best.

It's an odd tactic defending Kev. Having read his "contribution" to the forum for many years it surprises me he doesn't get even more stick than what you are complaining about

On topic. 35pts....he is actually going to finish above 40pts won this season. That's pretty damn good. I personally think there's no chance he gets sacked in the summer if the goal is the same one of survival. More crucial will be how they manage to bolster the squad as I presume we will have little to no funds to spend

Dyche with the tactical masterclass against Burnley at home

“Hey lads here’s the plan, I want you to just keep giving the ball away and hoofing it up field. I don’t want no fancy passing or accurate crosses, we need to lure them into thinking we are so crap that they basically don’t even feel threatened by us at all. Then when they least expect it Dom is gonna pounce on their goalkeepers hesitance and force a mistake just before half time. I know this sounds ludicrous but trust me I have seen it in a vision I am the Lisan al gaib. Once we have the lead we then defend it with our lives ok”

Yeah that's sound. You lot are the Internet equivalent of Jemma Birks but that's sound. You are super e-bloos and you know best.
Sorry pal still don't understand and who is Jemma Birk? I'm certainly a blue that's happy for 3 points today, but where the next 3 come from I don't know.

As much as I hate our style of football and the fact that we did not win in like 13 games in a row but I still have to give him some credit for the fact that without the points deduction we would be on 35 right now and effectively safe from relegation. We are just 1 point shy of our total points from last season and we have the same amount of wins that forest and Leicester got last season with 7 games still left to play. It’s obviously not his fault that we got a points deduction but I just wish he would change his style of play to suit the opponent sometimes and stop with Stoke style long ball hoofing tactic all the time.

I think we need to look at the circumstances he is working under. Uncertainty of the take over, points deductions , a threadbare and limited squad of players and no money.
He has made us hard to beat and we can generally stay in games. He has managed to get a tune out of DCL and has got him on the pitch and playing.
I get the criticisms of the Dycheball and his reluctance to make substitutions but not sure who would want to manage us given the current off field situation.