2023/24 Sean Dyche

Just posted the same on the PSR thread. Regardless of opinions on the football side of things, I'm glad to see Dyche speaking plainly and openly about the mismanagement of the club that's gone on before, it should be called what it is.

And yes, DBB somehow got 3m for her failures, another disgrace in a litany of disgraces.
I don’t mind these articles. Could be viewed as “dont sack me, it’s an impossible job,” which is a bit sickly, but it is true. We know how bad things have been, we say it every day, why can’t he say it? And arguably he can point to his past work for being frugal, grim and grindy as it is.

I would say that he is a very careful speaker. I know someone who spent a day on the lash with him and said he is relaxed, kind, family orientated and interested in others. His interviews are stubborn and highly repetitive, which means they are a planned facade to get a specific and limited message across. I don’t think he says these blatant criticisms about the club “regime” if he thinks the takeover is going to take another few months.

Just posted the same on the PSR thread. Regardless of opinions on the football side of things, I'm glad to see Dyche speaking plainly and openly about the mismanagement of the club that's gone on before, it should be called what it is.

And yes, DBB somehow got 3m for her failures, another disgrace in a litany of disgraces.
Dyche should be made up the board carried on the way they did otherwise he wouldnt be managing us

It's difficult to judge Cooper, his Forest team in the Championship were excellent and played some really solid football, then they got promoted and went mad on the spending and I think Cooper had very little say in any of the signings that came in and they didn't just change a team, they changed a whole squad.
Yeah I think they were in the relegation places in the Championship when he joined them and got them promoted that same season, so coaching them to his style of play, getting them promoted and then staying up first season in the prem was a massive achievement. They were promoted a lot faster than they had planned for so we’re caught a little off guard when it came. It was an incredible achievement really.

Worked for Lampard lol

I get what you mean but no one in their right mind is gonna be an interim for 5-6 games anyway, so we're left with the youngsters managers - Baines or Paul Tait I believe.

Or Thelwell maybe? Modern 3-5-2 anyone?
Nobody needs to be an interim for 5-6 games, but if the price is right loads would be interested. At the point of changing manager we're essentially admitting we're down with Dyche anyway. Plus any manager that comes in could earn themselves a longer contract if they impress.

Personally I think Dyche is the right man for us at the time but to be honest I always have loyalty and respect for the leader in charge (Benitez was the exception to the rule). I certainly understand those who don’t like the football.

The reason I like him at the moment is he’s providing some calm leadership in what is a very turbulent time and I have the utmost respect for him to be able to do this. It’s not easy keep putting a brave face on - he’s not stupid and knows we expect more.

I hope results follow and he steers us safely to shore and maybe then we can look back and think about the choppy waters. Is he the right man long term? I don’t know but I do think we need to know what the long term looks like before we know who can guide us there. We can’t talk about strategic appointments until we actually have a strategy.

Personally I think Dyche is the right man for us at the time but to be honest I always have loyalty and respect for the leader in charge (Benitez was the exception to the rule). I certainly understand those who don’t like the football.

The reason I like him at the moment is he’s providing some calm leadership in what is a very turbulent time and I have the utmost respect for him to be able to do this. It’s not easy keep putting a brave face on - he’s not stupid and knows we expect more.

I hope results follow and he steers us safely to shore and maybe then we can look back and think about the choppy waters. Is he the right man long term? I don’t know but I do think we need to know what the long term looks like before we know who can guide us there. We can’t talk about strategic appointments until we actually have a strategy.
I don't like the 14 without a win personally mate, I can look past the 'style of play' (if you can even call it a 'style') if it was getting us results but it isn't, he's been found out and he's persisting with the same tactics week in/week out, there's no longevity to that.

I also wonder how anyone can listen to anything he says and think 'talks sense him' He regurgitates the same points over and over again in his press conferences, it's getting boring pretty quick exactly like our performances on the pitch.

If he doesn’t get a result today then things look extremely dicey for both him and the club. Win today and I think we can stay in the Premier League and he keeps his job until the end of the season. If we were to lose this game then there is an extremely important decision to be made, if we can’t get a result against Burnley then can he get enough points to keep us up or do we gamble on getting a bounce from an interim replacement. I honestly believe today could be crucial for us both in terms of the result and Dyche’s future, a win makes everything simple COYB.

We obviously need to stay up due to finance from pl but if we stay up with him, empty head will think well it worked so I will keep doing it and that worries me. Another season with this disgusting footy will test alot of our loyalty

I don't like the 14 without a win personally mate, I can look past the 'style of play' (if you can even call it a 'style') if it was getting us results but it isn't, he's been found out and he's persisting with the same tactics week in/week out, there's no longevity to that.

I also wonder how anyone can listen to anything he says and think 'talks sense him' He regurgitates the same points over and over again in his press conferences, it's getting boring pretty quick exactly like our performances on the pitch.
I hear you 👍