2023/24 Sean Dyche

All this talk of a Mike Walker makes me wish there's a new Joe Royale who'll mange us next. Oh, for the football fates to be so kind!
IMG_1063.jpeg
IMG_1062.jpeg

Diets are tough mate. ☹️

DBB got a payoff of three million pounds?

Just posted the same on the PSR thread. Regardless of opinions on the football side of things, I'm glad to see Dyche speaking plainly and openly about the mismanagement of the club that's gone on before, it should be called what it is.

And yes, DBB somehow got 3m for her failures, another disgrace in a litany of disgraces.

Just posted the same on the PSR thread. Regardless of opinions on the football side of things, I'm glad to see Dyche speaking plainly and openly about the mismanagement of the club that's gone on before, it should be called what it is.

And yes, DBB somehow got 3m for her failures, another disgrace in a litany of disgraces.
Hes talking rubbish tho, it still would have happened even if he was here, as if he would have said no to players.

And anyway, he would have been told we were complainant, cos we assumed they would accept our mitigation.

Sorry for the negativeness, but hes chatting wham.

Hes talking rubbish tho, it still would have happened even if he was here, as if he would have said no to players.

And anyway, he would have been told we were complainant, cos we assumed they would accept our mitigation.

Sorry for the negativeness, but hes chatting wham.
Fair enough, personally I do believe he'd have taken a more pragmatic approach. He might have spent the money, but probably more sensibly. I can't see him insisting on us spending 45m on a 28 year old Gylfi or 25m on a 29 year old Allan like previous managers did. Those are the sort of crazy decisions that have killed us. So in this case I do believe a lot of what he's saying.

Fair enough, personally I do believe he'd have taken a more pragmatic approach. He might have spent the money, but probably more sensibly. I can't see him insisting on us spending 45m on a 28 year old Gylfi or 25m on a 29 year old Allan like previous managers did. Those are the sort of crazy decisions that have killed us. So in this case I do believe a lot of what he's saying.
I dont think he would have had a say mate.

Previous managers and DoF have implied that it was a feeding frenzy, with everybody buying players on a whim.

But anyway, if he wins tomorrow, he can chat as much wham as he wants.

I dont think he would have had a say mate.

Previous managers and DoF have implied that it was a feeding frenzy, with everybody buying players on a whim.

But anyway, if he wins tomorrow, he can chat as much wham as he wants.
Regardless of what he may or may not have actually done differently in practice, I'm just glad to hear overt criticism of what's gone on before at this club. It can't be criticised enough.

Regardless of what he may or may not have actually done differently in practice, I'm just glad to hear overt criticism of what's gone on before at this club. It can't be criticised enough.
Im sure we dont need anybody to highlight just how badly this club has been run into the ground, for at least the last 30 years.

If I was bad minded, we COULD blame him for our current breach, I mean he did buy 70million pound worth of players in the Summer, wonder if hes gonna own that 1. *sips tea.

But anyway, just getting my last digs in before I sing his praises at 7pm tomorrow when I get home from Goodison.

Im sure we dont need anybody to highlight just how badly this club has been run into the ground, for at least the last 30 years.

If I was bad minded, we COULD blame him for our current breach, I mean he did buy 70million pound worth of players in the Summer, wonder if hes gonna own that 1. *sips tea.

But anyway, just getting my last digs in before I sing his praises at 7pm tomorrow when I get home from Goodison.
At the moment we're still being punished for Lampard's signings, if we breach for a third time we'll be onto the Dyche years!

Anyway, like you say, three points tomorrow and he can shoot his mouth off about anything he likes.

I'll come back to this,

a) that's a chef I trust, boy has a good appetite
b) if someone, anyone can find me the closest thing to mcdonalds sliced gherkins, I'll be forever in your debt, I've tried love and money and sometimes both at the same time!
c) cheese, tbc