2023/24 Sean Dyche

Well maybe if you'd read it instead of being like that, but I guess you're old so you clearly know best about everything, boomer man. Kudos for being online without the help of a 10 year old.

Anyway, so he's not the reason we're in this situation, from not winning any games this year, but is in fact doing okay. This is your opinion, just to confirm?

And you're okay with us not winning so we have to rely on other teams, just like last year. Simple yes/no, you can pretend you're laughing or whatever else you want to do later. x
No need for that mate, rather ungracious of you.

Set the scene

It’s 6pm and it’s dark but lightly snowing outside and home alone is playing on the tv on itv1. The smell of chipolatas cooking in the air fryer fills the living room and you can hear slade blaring from your daughters bedroom upstairs. You look at the corner of the room and you see your massive 6ft Christmas tree fully decorated with tinsel and baubles and Christmas presents under the tree. The dog is curled up in front of the fireplace dressed up like the dog from the grinch who stole Christmas and your stockings are hanging over the fireplace. You sit down on the couch with eggnog in hand and life is great as Everton have just won 4 games in a row without conceding.

Since then we have had Christmas, New Years Day, the Royal Rumble, the Super Bowl, Valentines Day, A leap year, Mother’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter and even Anthony Joshua has fought twice since the last time we won a game.

Pathetic

Sort it out

Well I've been following Everton and its Managers from around 1957, so I do think I know a good one from a dud. I haven't said that Dyche is any kind of brilliant manager. I've said he saved us last season (not sure any other manager would have done that), and this season the TRUE points figure gained up to present is 32 (outwith the present points deduction) - this part is factual. I cannot fathom out why anyone would dispute this.

Cruiser Blues Band. I formed the band in 2012, and quit in September 2022 after a week in hospital with sepsis and a kidney infection. Can't complain, since I started in January 1969 in the Liverpool nightclubs aged 18 and still at school.

Here's a vid from the CD that the Cruiser Blues Band did in 2014. A Blind Boy Fuller number from 1938.

Yeah, I know my singing is crap! I play rhythm and the end solo.

This is a live performance of a famous Muddy Waters number. My solo starts at 2:02

This is EXACTLY what This forum needs. More posters backing up their shonky arguments with videos of their interests, no matter how inept.

I'll be back to slate Dyche once I've finished nailing my hand to my floorboards in a demonstration of my DIY hobbies.

Awards guaranteed once more!

Well, when you have to reply to this silly comment:
'...Well it makes sense you like Dyche as his entire methodology is from about 1957...'
The word puerile springs to mind with regard to that comment. If you think there is any sense in his comment, then I feel sorry for you...
No point debating with the clique on here mate, but you've probably worked that out for yourself already.

Well I've been following Everton and its Managers from around 1957, so I do think I know a good one from a dud. I haven't said that Dyche is any kind of brilliant manager. I've said he saved us last season (not sure any other manager would have done that), and this season the TRUE points figure gained up to present is 32 (outwith the present points deduction) - this part is factual. I cannot fathom out why anyone would dispute this.

Cruiser Blues Band. I formed the band in 2012, and quit in September 2022 after a week in hospital with sepsis and a kidney infection. Can't complain, since I started in January 1969 in the Liverpool nightclubs aged 18 and still at school.

Here's a vid from the CD that the Cruiser Blues Band did in 2014. A Blind Boy Fuller number from 1938.

Yeah, I know my singing is crap! I play rhythm and the end solo.

This is a live performance of a famous Muddy Waters number. My solo starts at 2:02

The sort of music my music hero Elvis grew up listening to in Shake Rag Tupelo and later in Beale Street Memphis. Thanks for sharing, your voice ain't so bad, no Elvis like but the music and guitar are great. Sorry to hear about the health issues, proper mess Sepsis, so dangerous.

To be fair, point deduction aside he's done what was required, I just can't watch any more of his turgid style and as soon as season ends, so should he.

All the best Blue.

I agree. I was as disappointed as anyone with Dunk's late equaliser, and Coleman's unfortunate OG late on. I'm sure we all went OH FFS!

I am still of the opinion that we'll get 2-3 wins with a couple of draws and survive.

But a better manager is what we need. I do not dispute that...
The problem is, if we get those two or three wins and survive, all the pro Dyche fans will come out of the woodwork and we'll be stuck with him next season and be right back here next April.

If we fail to beat Burnley we need to make a change immediately.

You actually thought we played well last night ??
We didn’t lay a glove on them for 75 mins a Newcastle team down to the bare bones. A back 5 which is bottom 6 material. Yes garner hit a post and we got the pen and looked better in the last 15, but did their keeper actually make a safe of note?

We could have been 3 or 4 down an hour gone on another day
We played better than usual, I suppose I'm so used to us losing a draw is considered a good result against a poor Newcastle side. It was obvious that Godfrey, and Young were being targeted by Newcastle, yet Dyche kept it the same. If he plays Godfrey against Burnley I'll have nervous breakdown. His subs are bizarre, Wolves away it was obvious we needed to make changes yet he just waits until we concede a 2nd. Maupay being brought on at Palace against defenders that were twice his size, when Simms was an obvious choice. I was saying to my mate in pub, watching Arsenal match, that putting DCL on for Beto would be idiotic. If Beto wasn't getting any service then how would putting DCL on help things. Concede a goal a minute after DCL goes on and we've taken an attacking threat of the pitch. Anyone with half a brain cell, would see that McNeil can't do anything on left. If he was on right, he could cut onto his left at put crosses on for on running Beto or Calvert Lewin. Instead we have every game McNeil getting ball, running backwards playing it to Myko who isn't comfortable on ball, which puts us under pressure. Putting Chermiti or Dobbin on left would be far more obvious choice. So we end up making it easy for defenders to defend against. Plus Onana, Doucore, Onana DCL or Beto are forced to support McNeil meaning we have nobody in the box, like against City last season. He's far worse than Moyes or Allardyce, because at least you have an idea of what they were doing. Playing a 38 year old on right wing, with Godfrey behind is unforgivable.

Wondering tonight when was the last time an Everton manager won manager of the month.
Carlo Ancelotti has won the Premier League's Manager of the Month award for September after guiding Everton to the top of the table.

The Italian got the nod after it was announced Toffees striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin had earned the Player of the Month honour.

??

I mean if he would have won 1 or 2 games in the last 4 months we could have our feet up by now.
No need to worry though, as he said in his presser that we played well against Utd and West Ham.

The man has taken Kenwright's non-existent standards and drilled through the Earth's mantle to new subterranean depths. Takes some doing that.