2023/24 Sean Dyche

To be honest mate, I feel us staying up will be a case of "More by luck than judgment...".

Whilst our Dyche may be lacking in the modern tactical play department, he makes up for that in the mentality side of the sport. Not many managers could have kept our group of overpaid primadonna's on the straight and narrow this season whilst we had the 10 point deduction hanging over us. Even now we await a further charge and potential punishment.

He's probably the only manager since Wee Davey to have been able to have kept them playing for him even when we hit a rocky patch.

Absolutely essential we win every game against the bottom feeders - as you said, that's at least 4 wins, we should expect a good performance against Brentford and Chelsea so potentially at least 2 points. The RS will bum us silly again.

I agree

We need to win the Burnley game. Absolutely essential that we win that game

I was just meaning that I dont think Dyche sees any game as must win. We start every week like a team trying to hold on for a point. And the managers comments certainly do nothing to suggest otherwise.

every game is a win needed

the longer it goes the monkey on our back it becomes

Whilst our Dyche may be lacking in the modern tactical play department, he makes up for that in the mentality side of the sport. Not many managers could have kept our group of overpaid primadonna's on the straight and narrow this season whilst we had the 10 point deduction hanging over us. Even now we await a further charge and potential punishment.

He's probably the only manager since Wee Davey to have been able to have kept them playing for him even when we hit a rocky patch.
They haven’t really looked like they have been playing for him the last few games. If it wasn’t for Pickford we’re 3 down and it’s a different game and result