2023/24 Sean Dyche

I tell you what lads, its a good job that our xG is amazing, otherwise we would be in SERIOUS trouble.

A comment from Sean Dyche on chance creation:

"It's frustrating, it's the hardest thing to coach, the moment of truth - as a manager we want to get them in the right areas and produce chances, but the moment of truth is someone putting it in the back of the net, and it's the hardest thing to coach.

A comment from Sean Dyche on winless runs

“You can use the word ‘bad run,’ you know.” Dyche said. “I’m not scared of it.”

“I don’t think it’s that bad a run. It’s bad enough results-wise. Not performance-wise, to be fair. But performances don’t get judged. Just results.”

Both taken from his time at Burnley 6 years ago. Same excuses, different club

Its a Dyche thing.

In 7 Premier League seasons Burnley scored a high of 45 goals and a low of 28, and an average of 36 goals over 7 seasons in the Premier League.
Low scoring Dyche manager in a low scoring Everton team, at least since 16/17.

In our last 7 seasons we scored 296 goals in 257 matches, which makes an average of 43.77. With 54 the highest and 34 highest.

Would say that's not really better than Dyche Burnley, given the fact that we have or had a better team and righteously expect more. And yes, we are way underachieving in this matter and won't be fixed under him. 49 goals in 46 games.

Not only are Burnley above us in the form guide they also score more goals than us, anyone really going to believe these will go down without giving it a go?

They will give us a game... 13 points at home from a possible 42, he hasn`t been able to sort that out.

1711992597229.png

Anyone remember Leicester Away last season we had to win that game, and before Michael Keane had his usual pathetic performance and nearly gifted Jamie Vardy a hat full of goals, when it was 2-2 Leicester were dead on their feet and we countered in numbers, he had Gray on the bench who is fast, and never brought him on to try and win the game, that is were I realised Dyche is not for us.

He does not know how to win football matches