2023/24 Sean Dyche

Your excuses are as lame as Dyche's.

Brentford with fewer points than Everton are somehow not crap. For some reason it's important that Maupay was signed by Lampard and that Maupay never scored under Lampard (who is as clueless as Dyche).

Maupay is just another example showing that a competent manager makes a player better, an inept manager makes a player worse.

Firstly brentford are above Everton in the table. I didnt see a single post on here at the time backing maupay when he was at Everton stating that he was a good player but the manager wasnt getting the best out of him. He was universally hated for being crap.
Still not had a decent shout as to why burnley and sheff united strikers have more than calvert lewin. Thats been brushed away i see.
For some bizare reason you've gone down this road that i like sean dyche.

Firstly brentford are above Everton in the table. I didnt see a single post on here at the time backing maupay when he was at Everton stating that he was a good player but the manager wasnt getting the best out of him. He was universally hated for being crap.
Still not had a decent shout as to why burnley and sheff united strikers have more than calvert lewin. Thats been brushed away i see.
For some bizare reason you've gone down this road that i like sean dyche.
Oh, you haven't heard about the 6 point deduction, I see.
And yes, you had a decent shout. The reason is a dinosaur manager with his 19th century concept of football. Even a mediocrity like Elijah Adebayo can score 10 goals under sensible management.

Oh, you haven't heard about the 6 point deduction, I see.
And yes, you had a decent shout. The reason is a dinosaur manager with his 19th century concept of football. Even a mediocrity like Elijah Adebayo can score 10 goals under sensible management.

Well you didnt state that. You just said less points.
You dont have to be so angry. Its just a forum.
Im genuinely trying to get my head around this one. I can remember calvert lewin not being that popular at Everton in his first few years. Championship level finisher was often the phrase. So at 27 bar the 3 month good spell whats a more accurate description of him. That 3 month spell or the rest of his career. I mean he has 10 goals in 3 years. Is it inconceivable that it might just be him.

Brentford have been crippled with injuries this season. They have had a number of players out for significant amounts of the season. Their style and ability in seasons when they have had a mainly fit team has generally been pretty good and they are a better side than we are, even at the moment they play better stuff even if the results aren’t there. That’s why Maupay is scoring.

"people are kidding themselves if they think this squad is good enough to win games"

SatDec
2​
2023​
5.30pm
PremAN ForestW
1​
-​
0​
29,404​
McNeil DSky S
ThuDec
7​
2023​
7.30pm
PremHNewcastleW
3​
-​
0​
38,198​
McNeil D Doucouré A BetoAmz P
SunDec
10​
2023​
2.00pm
PremHChelseaW
2​
-​
0​
39,280​
Doucouré A Dobbin L
SatDec
16​
2023​
5.30pm
PremABurnleyW
2​
-​
0​
21,413​
Onana A Keane MSky S

Utter fools expecting us to win games........

Paying off a manager and some staff will be chickenfeed compared to the cost of relegation.
Absolutely correct mate,it will, but there's literally nobody around to make a decision one way or another.
Moshiri has done a moonlight flit,all he wants now is someone,anyone to give him some money, even a quid to give back to Usmanov, like the parable of the talents that we had to listen to as easily manipulated kids.
The only reason that Dyche got the job was because we were waist deep in the mess.
The reason he won't get the push is because we are eyebrow deep in the mess and we can't afford to sack him. Even if there was someone in an office somewhere that cared enough to make a decision.
Dyche is a 4-5-1 prehistoric oaf of a manager, but he was out of a job and cost nothing in compo from any contract.
While I hate the sight of him and I hate his brand of football even more, it has to be said that every single issue that is drowning the club in sewage pre-dates his arrival.
To blame Dyche for being a one dimensional dinosaur of a manager in times of absolute disaster is like blaming the rotten tree trunk you grab on to just before you plunge over the edge of he waterfall.
Has we not spent half a billion quid of unearned income on Keane, Sigurdsson Bolasie, Godfrey, Tosun,Walcott and various other luminaries on massive wages that we couldn't give away for free, then we just MIGHT not be in the state we are now.
We just never learn.
No sooner have we let one crop of terrible players go on frees and sacked a manager for losing a few games,then we go and do the same again.

There's always a ready made excuse, it's always someone else's fault why we get season upon season of relegation fights, or terrible players or dreadful football or the new mantra pf 'corruption' or 'Sky cartel' or 'the powers that be' trying to make sure we struggle, when the real bottom line is that we are and have been the worst run club in history,we've had 30 odd years of premier league and sky money and we are allergic to making good decisions and signing good players.

We were warned time and again about overspending, had our hands held by the PL and told to play nicely and still we signed rubbish.
Any club that's paying off about 4 ex-managers at the same time, like we were is gong to be in proper strife.

Dyche is just a symptom and an outcome of a decade of terrible decisions, it's like having pneumonia and blaming your Aldi tissues for not being up to the job of wiping all your mess up.

He had literally not long signed for WBA so wasn't going to leave but I stand by the fact I reckon he is the perfect guy for us and I will keep pushing for him as I believe he is.

Worked wonders under terrible financial constraints at WBA, which would be exactly what we need.

I don’t think anyone at the club is even considering sacking Dyche or has even heard of Corberan. Beyond amateurs.