2023/24 Sean Dyche

Can't see him getting sacked.
Who's coming here?
We're in Steve Cooper, Scott Parker, OGS territory.
He lost me after Palace.
Must win - no manager, 4 best players out, terrible away from.
And he/they serve up that.
Another death spiral.
Just sack him and let the tea lady take charge .
If she manages one win before the end of the season she will have proved a better manager .

With respect, I disagree.

When he came in he had to win a few games to keep us up, he really really struggled to do that, to the point where until a goal from no where that doucoure scored, we were going down that day. And that goal wasn't built out of anything tactical, or down to his style of play, it was out of nothing.

He was not a miracle worker last season, he did the bare minimum and should be very grateful to doucoure for making it that he wasnt the manager to take us down.

He's quite literally done nothing special in his time here.
I didn't see it that way myself at the time tbh. I thought there were times when we looked gone. I do think dyche has been better than lampard generally speaking but I also think he's now gone stale and his limitations are coming to the fore

With respect, I disagree.

When he came in he had to win a few games to keep us up, he really really struggled to do that, to the point where until a goal from no where that doucoure scored, we were going down that day. And that goal wasn't built out of anything tactical, or down to his style of play, it was out of nothing.

He was not a miracle worker last season, he did the bare minimum and should be very grateful to doucoure for making it that he wasnt the manager to take us down.

He's quite literally done nothing special in his time here.
Well he did go 2 months without winning last season as well

So 4 months this year

Maybe next he can do 6 months

1711822108014.jpeg

Same thing week after week.
Even if we accept the squad is crap , we're is the passion ?
Looks to me the players are going through the motions with Dyche
Think he has lost that dressing room myself. Said it weeks ago
We havnt had one player who is bucking the trend of getting worse as the weeks go on.
Don't get a result agaist Burnley which isn't a given
he deffo has to go.
With the form we are in and further pionts deduction on the way we would have nothing left to lose.
We don't look capable of even grinding out results never mind winning any games.
He hasn't got the fans behind him so expect ot to go very toxic from now on.
Reminds me of his last few months with Burnley
I think hes had alot of slack from supporters. We arent soft. We can see the bigger picture. I think thats stopped today though. In the street end against west ham was the most critical the crowd have been this season. Misplaced passes and bad decision making the crowd were on them. Im not blaming the crowd. Im tired of biting my lip. Hes then had a break to get things together. Air a few problems etc etc. But that today was nothing different. He is the manager of the players. He needs to get results. Is he going to wait until the last minute to send a team out to win a game at home? We need to look after ourselves and take responsibility ourselves coz weve got another points deduction coming whatever the rights and wrongs.

3 week break and came back worse. With 9 games left and absolutely no sign of improvement or change to show that we are even capable of winning a game of football, he simply has to go right now and gamble on a new manager bounce to try and get safe. Who is going to sack him though. There is nobody in charge and there is no way we will have anyone else lined up. Have a feeling Dyche knows he has them by the short and curlies too.

Pretty much doomed and going down imo. Cannot see any way out of it without an immediate manager change.

I know I'm probably losing my head a little bit.....

But for a manager to come out and say they'd have taken a point, when they hadn't won a game since the weekend I had my work Christmas do, has really wound me up.

Absolutely woeful manager
You’re not mate

We’re Everton, there’s supposed to be standards. Some fans don’t have them, but those who do understand the levels that this manager is setting

Wear a suit for matches and make the players wear shin pads in training.

Get your housemates to take that training. Just ‘oversee,’ and maybe check for shin pads.

Do the same things every week, and only ever try something new out of sheer desperation when you’re a goal down.

If your strikers aren’t scoring, don’t change anything about training. Keep going in exactly the same manner because xG.

That’s all it takes to be a Premier League manager.

I’d have him gone but no one will come in at this late stage and also we don’t have the money to sack him or even to hire someone else. Everton are the architects of their own demise.