2023/24 Sean Dyche

+1 I would look at 343 once Danjuma is back fit with Mcneil used as a wingback behind him on the left.

These players are mentally not fit for purpose in this league. Look at the number of goals we conceded after 90 minutes.

The substitutions should be more proactive which is the managers main area of weakness - but we're witnessing players who look like they're on the beach already.

Although I do not wish to heckle the players too much, the club itself is rudderless at present time and I imagine it must be difficult to stay fully motivated when there is no leadership or ethos from the top down.

dunno about formations etc

but he’s taking us down mate

You can see why Burnley got rid of him now.
I was massively in the Bielsa camp when we got him. In my alternative timeline we're currently scrapping for playoff footy and smoking Barnsley with fluid Bielsa ball.

Granted that timeline would've been interrupted by administration and ceasing to be but can we really say that either option isn't better than this?

Like, what in christ is that pass map?

Fits perfectly with average positions

A do not lose approach
IMG_3027.jpeg

In this 12 game winless run we’ve scored 8 goals and only scored more than 1 goal in 1 match. The players do have to take a chunk of the responsibility but a huge part of that is the tactics and set up of the team. When the manager had just had 3 weeks to work with the team and serves up a performance like that one today, his future is rightly going to be questioned.