2023/24 Sean Dyche

Would rather Baines as interim until the bitter end. Or Seamus as P/M
Séamus is an interesting shout. I imagine that it's much too early for him, but he could well be one to watch for the future - has done well as captain, has a lot of credit, and may have what it takes to make the jump to management.

A few glaring issues with Dyche that I think need addressing. The lack of getting points when going behind in games. Part of that can be aimed at the quality of personnel but look at Coventry at wolves on the weekend? I would say it's more of an issue to do with tactics and mentality which is on the manager.

Secondly the lack of goals from strikers. Yes they have missed a few but is enough being done to ensure they are match ready both mentally and physically. When big Dunc left I felt it was the right decision. However I'm now starting to wonder if it was. We probably need a striking coach who can help get the best out of these lot as they aren't doing the business.

@ForeverBlue92 is absolutely convinced that a number of these contributers are inhaling or ingesting some form of illicit drug.

Can be the only explanation as to why someone could believe Moshiri will be firing Dyche anytime soon.
I didn’t say he was sacking him anytime soon,
Just that he’s still the owner and according to the bobble is more involved now than he has been for a while. And if 777 don’t get approved and nobody else comes in. Then he will have to decisions to make

A few glaring issues with Dyche that I think need addressing. The lack of getting points when going behind in games. Part of that can be aimed at the quality of personnel but look at Coventry at wolves on the weekend? I would say it's more of an issue to do with tactics and mentality which is on the manager.

Secondly the lack of goals from strikers. Yes they have missed a few but is enough being done to ensure they are match ready both mentally and physically. When big Dunc left I felt it was the right decision. However I'm now starting to wonder if it was. We probably need a striking coach who can help get the best out of these lot as they aren't doing the business.
I don’t think he needs a striker coach, he just needs to get more players forward and attack with more players. Unfortunately that ain’t happening

I didn’t say he was sacking him anytime soon,
Just that he’s still the owner and according to the bobble is more involved now than he has been for a while. And if 777 don’t get approved and nobody else comes in. Then he will have to decisions to make
I think @blueboy72 should take @ForeverBlue92's advice and avoid drugs. Why not visit his spiritual teepee in Runcorn Hill Park and learn the path of enlightenment? Say no to drugs and yes to managing Everton and Dycheball blues in a healthy holistic manner.

I think @blueboy72 should take @ForeverBlue92's advice and avoid drugs. Why not visit his spiritual teepee in Runcorn Hill Park and learn the path of enlightenment? Say no to drugs and yes to managing Everton and Dycheball blues in a healthy holistic manner.
Maybe take your tongue out of moyes’s bottle and pick a manger who actually won something. Obviously speaks volumes about both our ambitions as fans, you’re happy to win nothing and survive and would probably have Moyes back tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who bottled every big game in 11 yrs.

Enjoy dyche ball

Maybe take your tongue out of moyes’s bottle and pick a manger who actually won something. Obviously speaks volumes about both our ambitions as fans, you’re happy to win nothing and survive and would probably have Moyes back tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who bottled every big game in 11 yrs.

Enjoy dyche ball
Didn't Moyes win something last season?

Was that with Everton
Well, no, he wasn't managing Everton last year, so he couldn't have won anything with us, but my point was that he has actually won something and if 'winning something' is a prerequisite, then he'd be a shout.

I personally wouldn't have him anywhere near tbpfhwy, I'm sure he'll be devastated to hear.

Enjoy dyche ball

I would have Moyes back in a heartbeat. Who do you want, out of curiosity?