2023/24 Sean Dyche

There is 100% an agenda against this player from certain people due to his former club. You only have to do a bit of light digging to join up the dots. It’s incredibly sad and I don’t understand it.
Rangers are an absolute scumbag club, I hate the fans that try to claim there's some imaginary connection between us and them too. But I agree it shouldn't matter that a player comes from there but then we've had other players from there and no issues. So not sure what's going on with ppl regarding this lad. Naismith, Arteta and Ferguson to name a few off the top of my head

Beto and Chermo will be on the books, just cos we havent "paid" anything towards their transfer, we have paid them a wage and we will need to show them on our books.
As far as I understand, (yes, I know that's not saying much) the fees for the outgoings go on the books in full. The fees for the incoming transfers go on the books spread over the length of the contracts. Or something like that. God knows 🤣

Rangers are an absolute scumbag club, I hate the fans that try to claim there's some imaginary connection between us and them too. But I agree it shouldn't matter that a player comes from there but then we've had other players from there and no issues. So not sure what's going on with ppl regarding this lad. Naismith, Arteta and Ferguson to name a few off the top of my head

Personally couldn’t care less about Rangers, Celtic or any other club from that tinpot league, but a lot of our fans for some reason have attached themselves to Celtic for political/sectarian reasons which is just bizarre to me.

Get a bandage around Patterson's head and call it gross misconduct.

No compensation due, though we'll decline to press charges as a gesture of goodwill...

...actually, scrap that last part. Let's press charges.

No idea what's really happened but if a playful slap has led to a heated row with the players, it sounds like a bit of a tinderbox within the camp. I wouldn't be surprised something doesn't seem right between the playing side and the management side. Easily reflected on the pitch. We've been pretty awful this season. Going forward especially is non existent. I don't dislike Dyche I don't dislike the players, but I dislike the nondescript anti-football that we play there's only so much supporters can take. The results speak for themselves. What do I know maybe a heated row is what is needed to clear the air and get them fighting again. In a football sense 😉.

I hate the media, checking sources badly or not at all, writing off from each other, being horny for that sensational misleading headline, asking rhetoric questions at press conferences week out, and exaggerating with a lot etc.

Nowadays, something like that should be easy to find out especially when it happens in a public place like a restaurant with cameras etc. Tbf, I know cases where they sacked someone without notice in youth squads. Don't know about the legal situation in England. Granted this happened, it's not what I want to see at any club even when it's jocularly.