2023/24 Sean Dyche

How would you react to your manager giving you a clip round the ear in the office in front of all your colleagues?

When it’s already abundantly clear he doesn’t rate him at all, he picks on an easy target.

Dyche gives off the impression of such an out of date 80s ‘hard man gaffer’ who’ll pick on the little fellas to stamp his authority.

I'd suck it up for a kick off..then once he'd apologised I'd have shook his hand like a grown up human and cracked on with my all expenses paid trip to Portugal...not cried to my agent so he could run to the Daily Mail.

Does my answer suffice??

While we're at it,don't ever reply to me again.

How would you react to your manager giving you a clip round the ear in the office in front of all your colleagues?

When it’s already abundantly clear he doesn’t rate him at all, he picks on an easy target.

Dyche gives off the impression of such an out of date 80s ‘hard man gaffer’ who’ll pick on the little fellas to stamp his auauthority.
Why do people still pretend that football is anything remotely relatable to an office job?

Gets it out in the public domain embarrassing for Dyche and course Everton FC. It would lose its effect if this came to light after season close. Don't like it myself but I can see how this can be played out for positive outcome for Patterson.
Sack manager. Everton have to buy new one and pay out Dyche. 10 mil in cost at least for EFC but at least Patterson might get to play. If this is his 'plan' then it's just selfish.

Dyche gives off the impression of such an out of date 80s ‘hard man gaffer’ who’ll pick on the little fellas to stamp his authority.
Unlikely but it could be the start of Patterson being integrated back into the first 11. Nothing better that Tarks in your corner...
Dyche and his fabled man and team management. Worms and all.