2023/24 Sean Dyche

Mate come on, my point is obvious. No one is hiring Potter right now. Is he crap?
Your point isn’t obvious at all, you’re trying make a point that isn’t clear to anyone but yourself.
Other coaches out of work:
Hansi Flick
Antonio Conte
Julen Lopetegui
Jose Mourinho
Laurent Blanc

So what game are you trying to play which clearly won’t work

Your point isn’t obvious at all, you’re trying make a point that isn’t clear to anyone but yourself.
Other coaches out of work:
Hansi Flick
Antonio Conte
Julen Lopetegui
Jose Mourinho
Laurent Blanc

So what game are you trying to play which clearly won’t work
Because you are saying that nobody hired Dyche while he was out of work and that indicates he's crap.

We play different football to Burnley under Dyche. Burnley never kept the ball, they played long ball and had 11 big players. We are actually playing decent football. We just can’t score.

Gallardo stats seem good but our stats seem good. I wouldn’t have trusted an inexperienced premier league manager to not keep us in the premier league. We tried the young fresh manager approach with Lampard, it didn’t work. What we need is stability right now.

Alonso has done well no doubt but has he been tested yet? He hasn’t been beaten yet so we can only judge once he’s faced defeat and we will then see if he has an ability to lift a team when they are down.
First paragraph , I disagree with entirely , certainly very little decent football on show for me , and plenty of hoofball .
There is a reason his teams have always been low scoring.
Second point , Gallardo is a top class manager and other clubs successfully appoint managers with no PL experience. For some reason we have a deep fear of this, I don’t know why since appointing only experienced managers hasn’t borne much success to date. Teams in the PL play to the same rules as the rest of the world .
And finally , criticising Alonso because he hasn’t been defeated is hysterically funny . By that criteria he could go his whole career undefeated and you would still question his ability .

Your senseless blabbering gives me a little ray of hope that Dyche will be sacked because you were giving exactly the same predictions about your beloved FSW.

And who on earth is paying him off ?

Its ludicrous to even entertain the idea of such a scenario in our current position. I'm afraid you're gonna have to suck up the next 18 months (unless a takeover happens before then).

If 777 buy the club they'll love a manager who's remit is to finish 17th every season and avoid relegation so I wouldn't be shocked if they offered Dyche a new contract if they blag the PL into approving them.

I watched Bournemouth last week against City, they're so much better than us it's frightening, quicker, stronger and play actual footbal
No doubt, and they did much better off pitch with getting 6-7 good first league players for a club of their size as well. Was important to give Iraola the time, he was about to be sacked after 3 points in 9 games with the diffcult programm. Then went on a run. Similiar points ouput than we away/home total, but much better football.

They are 4 points behind us not 14.

I am assuming, according to you, we are going to find another 10 points before the season ends.

Have you seen our remaining games?

To give you a chance to survive you'll need around 35 points. They're on 21.

We need 10 points out of 30 left available.

Their mountain is higher to climb as they'll need to accumulate almost more points in 11 games than they have in their previous 27.

And who on earth is paying him off ?

Its ludicrous to even entertain the idea of such a scenario in our current position. I'm afraid you're gonna have to suck up the next 18 months (unless a takeover happens before then).

If 777 buy the club they'll love a manager who's remit is to finish 17th every season and avoid relegation so I wouldn't be shocked if they offered Dyche a new contract if they blag the PL into approving them.

You said more or less the same about your Spanish piggy, right before he got canned 🐍 🐷

So, you're saying that the only thing Sean is good at (defending) has not been on display in those two games?
I disagree it’s the only thing he’s good at though. Sure we all want us to win but I just want us to stay up now. If we go 1 up in a game I don’t care what minute it is I feel like we should defend that lead and play for the 1-0 win.

I don't think you saw us in the 80's. We were direct, aggressive and could play. I would love to have the 80's style of play and players.

Unless you meant 1980 BC, in which case I still think that people preferred less turd football.
I'm not talking about us as a team in the 80s just an 80s style of play in general. My point, which I think you already know, is that there are fans who just want a certain style of play, a style of play that almost nobody else uses in the modern era, and will defend that no matter how unsuccessful and no matter how depressing it is to watch and then use the "we've all got to pull together and support the gaffer" line when they absolutely, positively do not conform to that philosophy when a manager that does not play that style is in charge. The football we are playing now has us on our longest winless run in 30 years but apparently that is fine, according to some. It's not. Not from any Everton manager.

I disagree it’s the only thing he’s good at though. Sure we all want us to win but I just want us to stay up now. If we go 1 up in a game I don’t care what minute it is I feel like we should defend that lead and play for the 1-0 win.
All that does is give all the momentum back to the opposition and put us 1 miscue away from losing it (as has happened numerous times this season)