2023/24 Sean Dyche

like the tv pundits are going to say anything bad about Dyche.

This is not a bad run, this is a sackable offence. No other team with any respect would allow a manager to win 3 games all season and go on 11 match run that has produced 5 points. That’s, as I said, is not a bad run.

The manager is, and always will be a defensive minded manager who sets up teams to snatch goals. It’s just the way he is.

He has not once tried to change anything. Same formation, same style of play with the odd personnel change.

It’s almost a cert that on 60 minutes the strikers get swapped; like for like change. Harrison is then next on the list, no matter how poor McNeil is playing. And I’ll put good money on that DCL starts next game, because that’s the height of tactical ability.

There’s no change in formation to try and give either Harrison or McNeil any freedom and there is certainly no support from the fullbacks, making over lapping runs. No overloading the wings to create pockets of space, no crosses from the byline for the attackers.

It’s absolutely embarrassing that this man, not only managers Everton football club, but he has fans making excuses for him and not seeing what is front of them. A very one minded, one approach defending first manager.

they go away for 3 weeks, they comeback and there’s no change in how we approach games then is no question in my mind that he should be sacked immediately after the season ends. And what makes it worse, if we go down fans will actually blame the PL rather than god awful football and attacking output this manager cobbles together in the back of a pack of ciggies
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

8th in shots, 5th in goals allowed, has taken a relegation squad and won 31 points, but fans want him out because players cant finish. Im not sure why people think a new manager would mean players would no longer miss shots.

Fans get what they want sometimes, and sadly they learn they shouldnt have wanted it.
No mate. I’m totally frustrated with the fact we are one of if the worst passers in the league.
We have no backbone and players are playing within themselves. They are pathetic with no fight.
That’s on the manager for me.

No mate. I’m totally frustrated with the fact we are one of if the worst passers in the league.
We have no backbone and players are playing within themselves. They are pathetic with no fight.
That’s on the manager for me.
For someone like me from Spain, the passing is frustrating to see. It's on our game approach with the fact that we almost only play long balls and hope for coincidence. Dyche probably wouldn't sort it out with DeBruyne, Xavi or Pirlo. If we play short we most likely lose the ball after 4 passes by playing inaccurately or with the insufficient first touch of the receiver. Would like to see what another manager gets out of it, certainly better, but far from good still. In the 2nd step, we need upgrades from Doucoure, McNeil and Harrison to technically better players.

NEA.

I think we’ll hit 35 points fine.
Yes. Assuming we don't have another pts deduction.

If Forest somehow only get 2-3, having (unlike us) defended themselves properly, we shouldn't get any.

The PL are on the warpath though with that oleganious fupping backstard Richard Masters pulling the strings. So it'll be Forest 8, us 6

I can just about stomach his constant excuse making, stat quoting crap and lack of accountability, and it’s his right to throw the players under her bus if he wants, like he has done with the attackers today, even though our set up for them is garbage - not sure calling them cowards/scared of getting hurt will get more from them, but that’s up to him.

I get his reluctance to change tactics and players, even when it’s not working - lots of managers do, though it really gets on my wick.

What really has done me in with Dyche is his firebombing of the academy and our young players - ridiculous to say what’s he’s said, even if it may be true, though I wouldn’t trust his judgement on any player, and especially a young player.

If I'm seeing eye bleedingly bad football from our senior pros, why not throw a kid on - I’ll get behind a kid getting a chance way more than a crab we know is finishe.

Dyche has killed any potential sell on value the kids may have had, and why will any of them even bother if they get a go, when the manager says crap like that. If I’m a kid at Everton I’m asking for a move out or just tell them to rip my contract up - what’s the point.

Contrast to across the park and shippmann, who constantly talk up their kids and give them chances in the first team, even thought they are average footballers.

I’m Not Dyche out by any stretch, as these players are the key problem and have been for several managers, but he is really testing my patience.
I think he has lost the dressing room and has also lost it completely if it is true that he has slagged off the kids. What a complete mess we are in FFS.

He’s losing it big time with the fans. The players have already almost given up and have no confidence whatsoever and the support is waning. Sad to say we need Coleman on the pitch to try and bond both players and fans back together otherwise we’re going down.

Five points from the last 33 and I still wouldn’t sack Dyche

We sack him, go on a bit of a run, the Dyche haters start to gloat. Then it all unravels for the new manager and the doomloop starts again

That said, Next year is scary. Branthwaite and Onana are off, the bill comes in for Chermiti and Beto, and the three teams coming up are half-decent

Five points from the last 33 and I still wouldn’t sack Dyche

We sack him, go on a bit of a run, the Dyche haters start to gloat. Then it all unravels for the new manager and the doomloop starts again

That said, Next year is scary. Branthwaite and Onana are off, the bill comes in for Chermiti and Beto, and the three teams coming up are half-decent
Do you think Dyche will be able to cope with this situation, and re build? I like having him here for the job of survival, but not a rebuild.