2023/24 Sean Dyche

We won four games in a row immediately after the points deduction. Far and away our best run this season.
Well, if we're gonna be pedantic, when we were in our most protesting few days as the decision was just given - we played United a week after that and the "reaction" we got was being absolutely pathetic at Goodison. Then went on a 4 game winning run. Then didn't win again.

but like us all we care no matter and it hurts
Well, you have to protect yourself a little, Matty. I wrote today off as an easy home win because we have had years of experience of just this kind of thing. We go to Old Trafford and show inferiority - almost every single year. Because we are inferior. This club has been run into the ground for 35 years. We have more in common with Burnley and Preston now than we do even this dysfunctional Man United.

No joy in supporting Everton. We need a reset. If that means the drop, so be it. It'll be a relief to finally accept we cannot defeat the laws of gravity.

Alright, I don't follow his PCs but does he say anything like that? But I really think they gave us the ball a lot in their half, but we didn't have a lot of plan today.
He does, it's honestly hilarious - made sense first few times he did it but it's not changed since lol

They gave us the ball much like other teams have done for 3 months - we don't have an attacking structure or plan when we have the ball so it's hit and hope. It will keep happening too.

Two penalties at Old Trafford absolutely avoidable to be honest.

Goal scoring is down to absolutely having to sell our best players.

Do Richarlison and Gordon make a difference there or on the run of last 11 games, its a yes from me.

We can moan about moving the deck chairs around on the titanic, but strategic decsions have been made at the club through incomptence, that have cut the legs out from under the Senior team.

For what good as well - we got mullard by the PL anyway.

Well, you have to protect yourself a little, Matty. I wrote today off as an easy home win because we have had years of experience of just this kind of thing. We go to Old Trafford and show inferiority - almost every single year. Because we are inferior. This club has been run into the ground for 35 years. We have more in common with Burnley and Preston now than we do even this dysfunctional Man United.

No joy in supporting Everton. We need a reset. If that means the drop, so be it. It'll be a relief to finally accept we cannot defeat the laws of gravity.

a drop to me would just stick us in the bin for ever

all the rest tho mate i feel you