2023/24 Sean Dyche

He has to go but he won’t and will be our manager in the championship, by some miracle maybe we will get back up in time for our new stadium move.

3 months ago (16th December) since i watched my team win a league game. 1 win out of 11 and that was 11 games ago. It's fine though cos its Dyche and he knows what he is doing and is the right man at the right time, have even used that phrase myself much to my embrassment. Just GTFO. The wrong man at any time more k'in like. Anyone else would be long gone.

Good first season to keep us up. Had us flying late Nov/ early Dec. The -10 pts started the relegation battle jitters and we don't seem to have responded to that.

This run is very concerning - like ALL of our squad are lacking in the final 3rd apart from Jarrod and Tarks. Think Dyche has to play 4-4-2 and get more bodies in the box.

So what's the post match presser bingo? "We've done our best", "fans were great", "unlucky with the pens", "we should've taken our chances", "we did enough to score", as usual, or are we getting something new?

He’s dealing with garbage

But I think only a refresh and change of ideas can save us.

New manager bounce probably needed to keep us up.
Probably we had a lot of output today in the last third, but barely it was determined. It‘s a risk of keeping Dyche, but also not guaranteed that a new manager brings the results.

Good first season to keep us up. Had us flying late Nov/ early Dec. The -10 pts started the relegation battle jitters and we don't seem to have responded to that.

This run is very concerning - like ALL of our squad are lacking in the final 3rd apart from Jarrod and Tarks. Think Dyche has to play 4-4-2 and get more bodies in the box.
We had our only good run of form after the -10 points announcement though? He had us flying during that, for a total of 4 games, so it's one of the shortest flights ever in reality, as we've not won a game since.

I’m still in 2 minds but question for the ones wanting him out, who, given the lack of resources around the club, realistically is going to come into the club at this present time?