2023/24 Sean Dyche

Well, then Dyche can't lose.

I dont know what that means mate tbh.
Ive never got this money spent is where you should be. I mean i could reel off about 35 defenders who cost less than michael keane. He isnt better than them because he cost more. I think its universally agreed now that Evertons spending has been as bad as you can get.

Yes fans in BMD are going to watch this football paying a lot more money they’re now and sit there and clap when we win 3 games at home in our first season. Hes getting booed most weeks now, a majority of fans have had enough already. There’s no way he’s still our manager, when we play
Our first game at BMD, unless something drastically changes and going off the last 11 years, I doubt anything changes.

Any why should the fan base just hope for survival every season, thats embarrassing. And im sure even this 777 can afford 5mil to get rid in the summer or even let his contract run down to the summer of 2025. He’d be gone after Utd if moshiri was still running things

First part of your new rant, I have to state I wasn’t saying dyche would be in place in bmd. If we have some kind of stability and some funds then I’d be looking for a change then

Second part, fans shouldn’t just hope for survival “every season” but IMO , which you are free to disagree with, many are hoping for it for just these two seasons. Make it to summer 2025 and then see where we are at off the pitch, as it’s off the pitch that needs to change drastically before we will see much of a difference on it

First part of your new rant, I have to state I wasn’t saying dyche would be in place in bmd. If we have some kind of stability and some funds then I’d be looking for a change then

Second part, fans shouldn’t just hope for survival “every season” but IMO , which you are free to disagree with, many are hoping for it for just these two seasons. Make it to summer 2025 and then see where we are at off the pitch, as it’s off the pitch that needs to change drastically before we will see much of a difference on it

deffo mate he’s obsessed with the new ground and dyche lol

13th is going backwards, id like to introduce you to Everton of the last two years.
Going backwards from being in 12th with the points deduction. All the talk has been dyche has us mid table without the points deduction. That’s not quite true and we’re dropping

you think wel be ok?

and even (IF) if we drop into the bottom?

The only thing that matters mate is daylight between us, Luton and Forest, every point between us and those are precious, I’d like to be 10 between now and end of season, 6 would keep me focussed.

I think we’re better than Luton and Forrest, by how much is the jeopardy when you throw in the points deduction, but Forest getting one is a big bonus for us.

The only thing that matters mate is daylight between us, Luton and Forest, every point between us and those are precious, I’d like to be 10 between now and end of season, 6 would keep me focussed.

I think we’re better than Luton and Forrest, by how much is the jeopardy when you throw in the points deduction, but Forest getting one is a big bonus for us.

i mean to me if we drop in it with our fixtures ( soon ones ) not scoring not winning i can’t see how?

and if we get hit again by FFP?

dunno it’s all gloom at the minute coz we can’t win just don’t think we will for a while and that’s what worry’s me

we could be further adrift

i mean to me if we drop in it with our fixtures ( soon ones ) not scoring not winning i can’t see how?

and if we get hit again by FFP?

dunno it’s all gloom at the minute coz we can’t win just don’t think we will for a while and that’s what worry’s me

we could be further adrift

I’m not a bit down beat mate, wel win games we expect to loose and loose games we expect to win, what we’re really improved on is not loosing games this season, we’ve turned some games we’ve have lost last season into draws.

We’re a team that earned 31 points this season, I don’t know why we can’t be confident up against teams in direct competition who’ve earned 20 and 24 in Luton and Forest. But I’d like a cushion between those teams.

Thats the way I’m looking at it, the table is an anomaly.

I don’t see the two as mutually exclusive mate, in my expierence you don’t get one without the other.
But we don't get the wins so we're stuck with cheering for people running a lot or "giving their all", has been for a while and Mourinho's point stands, fired/quitting from those teams or not. He's a winner and will always be one.