2023/24 Sean Dyche

Players are poor, but you can't keep the same excuse and talk about 'details' every week.

Putting the same 11 players on the pitch every week and expecting them to suddenly start scoring goals and winning games is pathetic in the face of the evidence in front of us all.

Why not replace Harrison with dobbin and start chermiti. As someone else said in match thread the worst they can do is not score which is no different to the current lot.

We’re suckers at home mate, all the talk and expectation of attacking and taking teams on, a hard truth is we’re not good enough, teams just sit in and counter and it generally earns them a result. It’s rinse and repeat.

Manager needs to stop thinking he’s at a big club and needs to go after it.

We need to play at home how we do away and sit in ourselves and counter.

We don’t have the players for anything more expansive.

but exactly my point, changing Dyche is like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, the horrendous finishers will still be there, and we will contnue to massively underperform
I think it's extremely likely we score more goals under a different manager. Whether we become a better side who knows.

All irrelevant though. We aren't changing manager

I think it's extremely likely we score more goals under a different manager. Whether we become a better side who knows.

All irrelevant though. We aren't changing manager
not entirely sure how the new manager will somehow bury the chances that we currently create. What I would add is that he needs to sort out how we set up to defend set pieces, feel like every corner is almost like a penalty