2023/24 Sean Dyche

Also people's problem with DCL is hilarious - 90% of the game he's our only idea of an out ball as we can't do buildup play and just lump it towards him. If we somehow go past the middle of the pitch he has to run the channels to receive it with his back to goal either side lol

So is Young, a CB at RB, McNeil continuing to get 80 a game despite being turd, etc.

He's trying to get his "no wins for 2 months" award, after succeeding with the "no wins for a month" at the start.

People have moaned all season about Harrison starting tbf. Whether you like him or not, I think tonight proves he needs to start every single game until end of season now.

Also people's problem with DCL is hilarious - 90% of the game he's our only idea of an out ball as we can't do buildup play and just lump it towards him. If we somehow go past the middle of the pitch he has to run the channels to receive it with his back to goal either side lol
I'd say his 6.5% conversion rate could be a big part of the issue alongside the fact he can't hold the ball up at all

People have moaned all season about Harrison starting tbf. Whether you like him or not, I think tonight proves he needs to start every single game until end of season now.
Yeah, people were - when we needed an attacking midfielder playing behind the striker. In that role.

Instead we got Harrison on the right because he runs a lot and has to cover for aging full backs. Boss decision.