2023/24 Sean Dyche

The thing I like about Dyche is he doesn't bleat on about resources, he gets on with managing the team. Moyes the other night after West Ham had beaten Man United spent his whole post match interview whinging about how he didn't have the resources of the "big" teams. Mate you've got a free 60,000 seat stadium and you've spent £250 million on players, which means you should be in or around the top 6. Yet there he was again with his "knife to a gunfight" bs making out he was a genius managing to get a tune out of 11 free transfers. You don't get that with Dyche and you never will. He expects his players to work hard and follow a plan, and doesn't make it all about him.

Ignoring deduction we are where we should be. If he had us in Villas position that would be wondrous.
He’s proving he’s a better manager than Lampard, which is hardly a glowing endorsement. But he knows our limitations, he’s got the team well drilled and playing to their strengths.

He will most likely be our manager for another 2yrs at least, unless a new buyer comes along with deep pockets.
I’m not convinced he will ever change his style and getting his challenging the top 7/8. Even if he gets some money from the sales of maybe Onana,
Branthwaite,
DCL and some fringe players, will he get the players that will kick us up the league like West Ham and villa, Brighton.
I think dyche will always go for hard work over talent and that will just keep us mid table at best

So just to recap the last few pages

IMG_4165.jpeg

He’s proving he’s a better manager than Lampard, which is hardly a glowing endorsement. But he knows our limitations, he’s got the team well drilled and playing to their strengths.

He will most likely be our manager for another 2yrs at least, unless a new buyer comes along with deep pockets.
I’m not convinced he will ever change his style and getting his challenging the top 7/8. Even if he gets some money from the sales of maybe Onana,
Branthwaite,
DCL and some fringe players, will he get the players that will kick us up the league like West Ham and villa, Brighton.
I think dyche will always go for hard work over talent and that will just keep us mid table at best
Blow up doll would be more use than Lampard as Manager. I think Dyche is a top Premier league manager, one of the best. Lampard is not even championship level.

Blow up doll would be more use than Lampard as Manager. I think Dyche is a top Premier league manager, one of the best. Lampard is not even championship level.
You maybe right about Lampard, but him and dyche had similar Everton records about 30 games in. But you’re miles off with top premier league manager 🤣 he wouldn’t haven’t stayed at Burnley for 10yrs if he was. And then sat on his hands for 12 months, until a very Desperate Everton turned up

Branthwaite,
Hes basicslly got us challanging top 7/8 now without the deduction has he not?

Hes basicslly got us challanging top 7/8 now without the deduction has he not?
Well we’d be 10th without the points deduction, so not really. We’ve been on a good run let’s see where we’re on a few months. We’d be a point and place above wolves and Bournemouth , would you say them two are challenges for top 7/8

Branthwaite,
Well, let's hope he is given the chance to prove you wrong - or right. Then we can make a definitive judgement. Let's not forget, he did have Burnley challenging the top six or seven at his peak there.

Am I the only one to notice that a certain Raised Eyebrow has signed a new deal at Real Madrid that takes him to 2026? Assuming he doesn't quite get to the end of that deal - who does at that club - he might be available just as we arrive in a new stadium... One wonders if that would appeal to whomever owns us at the time and if Carlo might feel he had some unfinished business before retiring.

But I hope Dyche is here for years. He should be given every chance. Mind you, he does need to start getting points on the board again soon. Starting today would be lovely.

Well, let's hope he is given the chance to prove you wrong - or right. Then we can make a definitive judgement. Let's not forget, he did have Burnley challenging the top six or seven at his peak there.

Am I the only one to notice that a certain Raised Eyebrow has signed a new deal at Real Madrid that takes him to 2026? Assuming he doesn't quite get to the end of that deal - who does at that club - he might be available just as we arrive in a new stadium... One wonders if that would appeal to whomever owns us at the time and if Carlo might feel he had some unfinished business before retiring.

But I hope Dyche is here for years. He should be given every chance. Mind you, he does need to start getting points on the board again soon. Starting today would be lovely.
He go them 7th once about 6yrs ago and relegated them twice. I don’t think anyone would disagree that he did a good job there. But once he gets us maybe mid table for a year or two, we should be looking for better..

I just don’t want to be at our new all singing all dancing stadium and watching us have 35% possession at home to the likes of palace, Fulham and Bournemouth